Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

ATM in Peisey/Vallandry?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm just sorting out my spends for next week and wonder whether there is an ATM in either of the resorts as I would prefer not to take bundles of cash
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I seem to remember a Credit Agricole machine down there.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Rowley B QC, Yes there is - a small credit agricole up on the way to Plan Peisey, by the pharmacy & the medical centre. The ATM is in a funny little room there, open 24hrs a day - although be warned - they ran out of cash in it over New Year a couple of years ago.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I should say, its only an ATM - no counter services or travellers cheque exchange - you'd have to go to the post office in peisey nancroix for that.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Rowley B QC, to enlarge a bit its about 100m down the road from the Vanoise Express.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
geri, Latchigo, many thanks I will take some cash and no doubt Les Arcs 1800 and La Plagne will have machines to top me up if the machine in Plan Peisey runs dry
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Martin Nicholas, many thanks also
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Rowley B QC wrote:
geri, Latchigo, many thanks I will take some cash and no doubt Les Arcs 1800 and La Plagne will have machines to top me up if the machine in Plan Peisey runs dry

You can ski very close to one of the ATMs in Arc 1800 (just along from the entrance to the Hotel Golf).
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy