Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Coach seats available for transfer from Malpensa to La Thuile 18 Feb 07 and return on 25 February 07

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi - our group of five families have a large coach hired going from Malpensa to La Thuile on 18 February. It is equipped with toilet and DVD. There are 22 in our group but the coach seats a lot more (about 50).

If anyone is interested in a lift to save hiring a car let me know. Will only be of use if you are skiing/staying in La Thuile. We don't want to extend the journey by diversions to other resorts.

We are returning on Sunday 25 February. Will probably be leaving the resort at about 9AM.

If you are interested let me know and I'll tell you our exact flight times. We are flying Heathrow- Maplensa. The flight out is about 10.30 on 18 Feb and the return flight from Maplensa is about 2.30pm (I think). Flights are with Alitatlia but if you are flying similar times with another airline might be useful for you.

If it is of help let me know - not out for a profit. If it is ueful for anyone suggest we just split the cost per head/seat among the total number of passengers.

Cheers
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy