Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Boot Fitters in Tignes

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I am off to Tignes for the week On Saturday and may by some new ski boots while I am there. Does anyone know of a good fitter? We are staying in Le Lac. Also is it possible to take the molded insoles of my old boots and just swap them over into my new boots?
Thanks
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Would this post help?.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
josh.dynevor, As above. Little Angel
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
SMALLZOOKEEPER, so what's your new staff uniform then?? I can just see the Footworks baseball cap with matching dungarees Twisted Evil
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Bikini and Flying Cap, i look great! Toofy Grin
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
cathy, Gold Rib high lurex waders Cool
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Photos are definitely required!! Twisted Evil
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Thanks for the info. I shall try to get down to Bourg.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
josh.dynevor wrote:

Don't, as the shop closed over the summer and won't reopen. Nevada's only outlet is in Tignes now, in Le Lac phone number 04 79 06 51 54.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Again, many thanks for the number. I am always amazed how quickly Snowheads comes back with the info one needs. Thanks to all.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
rob@rar wrote:
josh.dynevor wrote:

Don't, as the shop closed over the summer and won't reopen. Nevada's only outlet is in Tignes now, in Le Lac phone number 04 79 06 51 54.

A few people from the course went there last week with boot probs - good reports of the service.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy