Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Eisbar ski hats

Poster: A snowHead
Anyone know if anywhere in the UK sells these? (the cool Austrian ski team ones, not the ones with the fake hair) Puzzled
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Dan30, I No which ones you mean, the ones where you cant really understand what it actually says, they are really smart, but sorry i cant help, will be following this thread, wouldnt mind one myself. wink
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Liam, from what i hjear they are tought ot get outside Austria Sad Sad
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
I've been looking for an Eisbar hat as well. The only ones I could find in Tignes or BSM this weekend were the fake hair ones. If you're really desperate you could order one online from Texas, USA.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
rob@rar, They had a good selection in the Sport 2000 (Guy Clarey) below the Bec Rouge in Tignes Le Lac a couple of weeks ago.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
rjs, thanks, I'll take a look there next time in in Tignes.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
When i was in La Plagne last year, the Austrian ski team were competing and they all had them on, i knew i should have stole one Toofy Grin
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Dan30, rob@rar, saw a big selection yesterday in Hintertux... www.intersport-hintertux.at/ - They're friendly, speak english and I'd imagine they would quite happily flog you one and mail it. I bought the plain black one (had quite enough of my flaming orange haired one) with the Austrian Ski Team's "S" logo and Eisbar logos each side. They had 'em in many plain colours, fleece or wool. Had to hand over quite a lot of their monopoly money though... 39 euro for a simple hat.

Or, give 'em a call... http://www.eisbaer.info
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
If anyone is still interested in Eisbar hats in the UK, I’ve just finished developing a site for a customer where you can purchase them online:

icehead.co.uk
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
icehead, welcome to snowheads snowHead ...promoting ones own business on the first post on a forum is generally termed as spamming Toofy Grin
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Dan30, you can also get them on www.ebay.de would assume that http://www.eisbar.co.uk/stockists.html would help
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Got mine (Tobias Gray - Uber cool IMO, but source of much amusement Laughing) in Saalbach, but try here: http://www.skilids.com/
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Jerry wrote:
Uber cool IMO,

I agree Tarquin.
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
CEM wrote:
icehead, welcome to snowheads snowHead ...promoting ones own business on the first post on a forum is generally termed as spamming Toofy Grin
Can it be spam if it genuinely provides an answer to the question?

Seems like a good business... everyone I know has a head.
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Jerry, Ah yes, the condom look Madeye-Smiley
snow report
Frosty the Snowman, Heathen Wink
latest report
Bode Swiller, when posted by the creater of the business....then yes
snow conditions
Bode Swiller wrote:
CEM wrote:

I'd say yes it is spam if it is the one and only post made to the forum. I f it is part of a wider contribution to the debate that goes on around here about various snow and non-snow stuff, then no I don't think it is spam.
snow report
www.eisbar.co.uk - uk importer/agent and you can get them from here and yes, my company built this website - but I have no commercial interest in you buying from them or indeed even visiting this site! But just so that there is a fair choice for you to get your eisbar hats.
snow conditions
Quote:

not the ones with the fake hair)

And what's wrong with them? DH was GUTTED when he lost his...poor soul.
ski holidays
MarjMJ wrote:
Quote:

not the ones with the fake hair)

And what's wrong with them? DH was GUTTED when he lost his...poor soul.

And just where did you hide it? Confused
latest report
rob@rar wrote:
Bode Swiller wrote:
CEM wrote:

I'd say yes it is spam if it is the one and only post made to the forum. I f it is part of a wider contribution to the debate that goes on around here about various snow and non-snow stuff, then no I don't think it is spam.

I don't think it's spam, as I don't benefit from the website doing well, I've done my job and been paid!
latest report
rob@rar wrote:
Bode Swiller wrote:
CEM wrote:

Depends if we get snowHeads discount too. wink Toofy Grin
latest report
I just bought an Eisbar ski hat from here: http://www.chelstondirect.com/eisbar-ski-hats/
snow conditions
if they were at all easy to get they wouldn't be cool, would they? wink
ski holidays
I reckon this is spam ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ (though I could be wrong).

Whereas this last bit is a good point vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv (though I could be wrong).

icehead wrote:
rob@rar wrote:
Bode Swiller wrote:
CEM wrote:

I don't think it's spam, as I don't benefit from the website doing well, I've done my job and been paid!
latest report
oops not you pam w but the one above Embarassed
snow report
Quote:

Uber cool IMO,

hmm....
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
can get them at
http://www.amazon.de?tag=amz07b-21
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy