Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Looking for people to organise a holiday

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

I am trying to organise a holiday for people that love skiing but find it difficult to get friends to come...

These are some of the details for the trip:

- I don't mind the location, I am from Italy, so we could go there or go somewhere else (France, Austria,...)
- Level has to be good (comfortable with black/ red)
- Easy going and ready to give a hand if needed
- Willing to go in February
- enjoy apres-ski but for me the main objective is really to go skiing as I love this sport...

I live in London, and would be more than happy to meet up and discuss options...

ciao

Axel
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
baccari, welcome to snowHeads snowHead

Check out the threads in snowEvents....the MSB and EOSB are open to allcomers....if you dare!! wink
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
baccari, ...... welcome to snowHeads .... Very Happy snowHead

...... 'snowEvents' - a lot more than just skiing - meets in London , etc,

+ a lot of requests like yours on snowHeads recently - scroll back through the Threads for a flavour - it might just be your lucky day... snowHead
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Welcome to snowHeads! I don't think you'll have much trouble finding someone to ski with here! snowHead
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi Axel
I have some dates in for end Feb but nothing yet confirmed. I'm talking to one buddy about going but he is not sure cos watching pennies. However I only have 5 days from 28th Feb (I think). I'd rather go somewhere with off psite potential and easy to drive or cheap flights. I'm happy to share driving but htis might be more of a problem as I don't have a full week. I have all my own gear and for most trips drive out overnight Fri and back overnight Sat to get max ski time (Yes thats how keen I am). Toofy Grin

I'm sure that you'll get a lot of replied as there are a lot of ski singles lurking on the forum at the mo.

I am currently organising 4 separate trips with a variety of different friends so this would be number 5. Happy to help with organisation.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
HI,

That sounds good, can you drop an email at axbaccari@yahoo.co.uk, so that we can discuss this further...

thanks
Axel

snowcat wrote:
Hi Axel
I have some dates in for end Feb but nothing yet confirmed. I'm talking to one buddy about going but he is not sure cos watching pennies. However I only have 5 days from 28th Feb (I think). I'd rather go somewhere with off psite potential and easy to drive or cheap flights. I'm happy to share driving but htis might be more of a problem as I don't have a full week. I have all my own gear and for most trips drive out overnight Fri and back overnight Sat to get max ski time (Yes thats how keen I am). Toofy Grin

I'm sure that you'll get a lot of replied as there are a lot of ski singles lurking on the forum at the mo.

I am currently organising 4 separate trips with a variety of different friends so this would be number 5. Happy to help with organisation.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy