Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Skiers prefer royals over Hollywood

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
http://news.opodo.co.uk/articles/2006-12-04/18000411-Skiers-prefer.php

Quote:
British skiers would rather spend time on the slopes with Princes William and Harry than any other celebrity.

A new poll carried out by bmi, shows that 39 per cent of British tourists would enjoy spending some time with the royal brothers while skiing, compared to just 28 per cent who would like to ski with Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Haw haw haw - if I saw William I would probably go over his skis, although Harry would be a laugh I think once he's tanked up in Dicks T bar! But, however shallow it sounds, I would much rather the spend time with the Pitts in St. Moritz Very Happy
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Sounds fair enough. I would rather spend the time with Angelina in the jacuzzi..... Smile
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
the ice perv, Form an orderly queue.... Laughing
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Holyrood over Hollywood, in fact.

I'd rather meet a snowHead than a celebrity, of any description, on a skiing holiday. snowHead

Of course, there may be some snowHead celebrities. Shocked
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
...or royals, for that matter.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
incogskisnow?
latest report
 brian
brian
To be fair, I think the only thing worse than wasting time with Wills & Harry would probably be wasting time with celebs.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
As long as they can ski and stand their round at the bar, I'd ski with anyone.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
halfhand wrote:
As long as they can ski and stand their round at the bar, I'd ski with anyone.

Sums it up nicely snowHead
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
From what I've heard, sound lads and would certainly get a round in. If they can fight their way to the bar past the laydeez. Personally I'd rather ski with their Grandad for a bit. "These bl**dy foreigners, bl**dy hell etc etc" Mad as a box of frogs... great!
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Seems fairly consistent with skiers' greenhouse gas concerns.

From the LA Times:
http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-film14nov14,1,7847005.story
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy