Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

K2 Public Enemy Twin Tips

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Looking for your opinions on K2's Public Enemy twin tips. I'm torn between these and the Salomon Foil's. I'm mostly an all-mountain aggressive skier who likes the woods and dabbles in the park. These will be my first twin tip skis. I've heard the K2's are a better ski because of their wood core rather than Salomon's foam core. I've also read they're a bit heavier than the foils.

Any recommendations are appreciated.

Thanks
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I've tried Public Enemies. Didn't go off piste - but found them rather alarming on steep, firm icy pistes. Others get along with them, though. I've bought Missions.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
BSM413, if you are looking at the K2s, then I'd compare them to the Volkl Karma and Scott Missions, rather than the Foils.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Wear The Fox Hat, please explain! Puzzled
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
slikedges, partly based on experience, partly on other discussions on here (and elsewhere), but when the PE crops up, normally the ski to get mentioned with it is the Karma. The Missions are the new kid on the block, but also seem to be getting good reviews from people who liked the PE and Karma.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll only 'FOIL' a great plan if you stray from the K2 or the Volkl. Toofy Grin
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy