Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Finlay Mickel and the Baxter brothers

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone know they have been getting on this season? Are there any decent sites to follow their progress?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
simo1234, www.fis-ski.com for all the runners and riders, www.snowsportgb.com the British Ski Federation site and then, if you google Alain Baxter, Chemmy Alcott etc you'll find their own sites... but they are all dreadful at keeping them up-to-date.

Chemmy is the bright star so far with 3 top 15s in her first 3 races.
Finlay seems off form, Noel is trying to break into the combined event and has scored some points, Alain is having a baby... or at least, his new wife is (or has already... anyone know?)

Also take at look at the Racer Ready website.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
thanks very much for the update. BBC always seems to preview their races then never says how they have got on.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I dream of giving Chemmy a 'google' Twisted Evil

snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Alain's wife had a baby boy.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Odin, right, outside NOW Evil or Very Mad

maggi, a contender for the Dubai Winter Olympics in 2026
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Bode Swiller,
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Odin,
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Bode Swiller,

She looks lovely like this !!

NehNeh
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Odin, think you'll find I already posted this one on the "on Eurosport now" thread (you'll have to be sharper than that to beat me old son)... and someone has clearly photoshop'd me out of this shot. Is that a VPL? Shocked
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy