Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski technique advice and interest website

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I've just registered and as there is a technique area here I thought I’d put up Simon Ashton’s new site. www.curveski.com

Simon has spent years yakking on and has finally put it all online to be scrutinised by the masses. Please take a look around and let us know what you think. (about the content not the look I'm 'working' on that) The 'Articles' & 'Training pages have loads of stuff on improving technique, it's mostly on freestyle technique however it has fundamental grounding.

We will be updating the site with news and other functions in the coming weeks so please check back.

Twisted Evil
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Jon - do you know if Simon's doing any stuff at Sheffield between now and Nov? I wouldn't mind getting some New School practice in before this season, and 2 tech in particular!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Simon is only up on the odd occasion and for some reason (probably to keep me on my toes) only lets me know when he turns up to the Shark’s sessions.

Simon & Andy McQueen do run the Tuesday night freestyle session @ Bromley every week, and I know he doesn't mind more people joining in. I run a regular Saturday Freestyle/Nu Skool session at Sheffield from 13:30 - 15:30, although until the first Sat of September the sessions are for the kids on the water ramp.

Twisted Evil
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I'll be up at Sheffield virtually every weekend between from 28th Aug to end of Nov - I know it's the KSM on bank holiday weekend but it would be great if we could have a chat (wouldn't mine a craic at the waterjump anyway!) as don't know when I'd be able to make the Saturday sessions as I'm teaching most weekends.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I'll be running around organising the "KSM Showdown" on Sunday 29th August 2004 at the Sheffield Ski Village (The Showdown is a Slopestyle ski event, with loads of crowd prizes, a raffle, with all proceeds going to the Edale Mountain Rescue Team. http://www.natives.co.uk/news/2004/08/03ksms.htm)

But I should be free after prize giving around 10:30 - 11:00.

P.S. sorry about the plug but the more the better.

Twisted Evil
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
OK - I'll try and track you down on Sat, if not see you on Sunday.

I'll have a look through the website as well and let you know what I think
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy