Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

last min canada

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
booked a week off from 27th jan, whats people experience of last min availability and price levels?

ta
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Last year a friend of mine got 11 nights in Kimberley (a lovely girl) for £250 - flights, transfers & room only. Jammy git booked two months before he went and was there for both UK half term weeks!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
sounds good. but how?!?!?! Puzzled Puzzled Puzzled Puzzled Puzzled
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
hobbiteater, lastminute.com of all places. I think he spotted the deal there and then went direct to the tour operator.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
look at inghams.co.uk now, £299 for that week to various places like Fernie, Banff/////
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
kitenski, thanks

unfortunately we can only do 7 days, from the weekend and the offer cover mainly 11day trips leaving mid week. why is that always the way...
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
can anyone help with my original question? what should i be looking to pay?

i have no will power and holding out till a week or so to go will be difficult, so please provide me with the promise of cheap deals...
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
hobbiteater wrote:
can anyone help with my original question? what should i be looking to pay?

i have no will power and holding out till a week or so to go will be difficult, so please provide me with the promise of cheap deals...

Well the market will depend on lots of things e.g. if Europe is poor for early season snow, demand & prices for N America may go up. You probably won't beat the deals already offered anyway. Sat to Sat are always more popular than wed-wed so don't expect bottom prices & taxes & weekend flight supplements are sometimes added.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy