Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Some German Translation help needed.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi guys,

We've just been sat here watching the recording of this mornings channel4 ski show and as the Mrs is a big fan of Herman Maier she has decided that she wants an official Hermanator baseball cap from his website for this years ski holiday.

Can anybody translate this for me???

Sorry. I didnt take German when i was at school!

-----------------------------------------
Kundenummer:
Firma:
Name*: Vorname*:

Straße, Nr*:
PLZ*: Ort*:
Land: Österreich Deutschland Schweizsonstiges Europa:other Countrys:
Telefon: Fax:

eMail*:
Bemerkung:

Zahlungsarten
Nachnahme Vorauskassa
3% Rabatt!!
Kt.-Nr.: 01153139
BLZ: 35104
Raiffeisenbank Flachau
Kt.-Inhaber: Fanshop Herminator
IBAN: AT263510400001153139
BIC/SWIFT: RVSAAT2S004

Kreditkarte

Lieferarten:
abweichende Lieferadresse:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anz Artikelnummer:: Bezeichnung E-Preis G-Preis

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 KA100-4XX Kappe ''Herminator'' / Farbe und Grösse:schwarz 14,40 EUR 14,40 EUR

Nachnahmegebühr: 3,00 EUR
Versandkosten: 4,00 EUR

Gesamtsumme: 21,40 EUR
davon MWST: 3,07 EUR
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Have tried pasting it into the Babel fish translator ?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
yeah. didnt work at all. I just got an error message
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Strange. It worked for me

Customer number: Company: Name *: first name *: Road, NR *: postal code *: place *: country: Austria Germany Switzerland-other Europa:other Countrys: Telephone: Fax: email *: remark: Payment means cash on delivery Vorauskassa 3% discount!! Kt. No.: 01153139 BLZ: 35104 Raiffeisen bank Flachau Kt. owner: Fanshop Herminator IBAN: AT263510400001153139 BIC/SWIFT: RVSAAT2S004 Credit card Delivery kinds: Post office deviating ship-to-address: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Anz article number:: Designation e-price g-price ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1 KA100-4XX cap ' ' Herminator ''/color and Groesse:schwarz 14.40 EUR 14.40 EUR Collection fee: 3.00 EUR forwarding expenses: 4.00 EUR Sum total: 21.40 EUR of it VAT: 3.07 EUR
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
no_snow_in_swindon, no problem. The translation is:

Send a huge cheque to Snowheads and a large, drunk man with a long white beard will climb down your chimney in a few weeks' time with your Mrs' baseball cap.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
no_snow_in_swindon, book a ski holiday in Flachau . . . If you're going to buy something that naf you may as well buy at 'source' and have some fun dat the same time wink
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Masque wrote:
no_snow_in_swindon, book a ski holiday in Flachau . . . If you're going to buy something that naf you may as well buy at 'source' and have some fun dat the same time wink

Did think of that, but this years holiday is already sorted.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
no_snow_in_swindon, chances are if you send them an email in english someone will send you a reply in english, Austria, Germany and Switzerland all (I think) teach english to a good standard in schools (better than my German or French I'm ashamed to admit)
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
http://algoat.hm1.com/shop/index.html?0%2Bk01-03

Kundenummer: = Customer number
Firma: = Firm/business name
Name*: Vorname*: Family Name then first name e.g. "Smith, John"

Straße, Nr*: Street then number e.g. Baker Street, 42
PLZ*: = Postcode Ort*: = Place/Town e.g. Manchester
Land: Österreich Deutschland Schweizsonstiges Europa:other Countrys: =Austria, Germany, other European country, other country (you need to select "sonstiges Europa")
Telefon: = Telephone Number Fax: = Fax

eMail*: your email address
Bemerkung: = comments/remarks

Zahlungsarten = method of payment
Nachnahme =recorded delivery (someone has to sign and accept delivery - used more for expensive items)

Vorauskassa = prepayment
3% Rabatt!! = 3% discount i.e. if you prepay into their Bankl they knock 3% off

the following details are their bank details for prepayment.
Kt.-Nr.: 01153139
BLZ: 35104
Raiffeisenbank Flachau
Kt.-Inhaber: Fanshop Herminator
IBAN: AT263510400001153139
BIC/SWIFT: RVSAAT2S004

Kreditkarte =Credit Card type of payment (you don't get the 3% discount)

Lieferarten: (type of delivery)
abweichende Lieferadresse: = different delivery address (if the deleivery address is different to the payment address)
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Cheers for all the help.

Order now placed.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy