Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Skiing on Eurosport now!

Poster: A snowHead
Mens combined from Beaver Creek.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Noel Baxter is racing in this event, after his strong showing in the Olympics.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
It was a bit disturbing seeing (and hearing!) Jono Brauer in such obvious pain...
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Live here http://live.fisski.com/live1402.htm
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
rob@rar, Alain was in the lead for a bit...
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Yes but Emmerdale is due to start !
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Surprised to see an Austria leading rolling eyes
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Wear The Fox Hat wrote:
rob@rar, Alain was in the lead for a bit...

Apologies for this - it was the reporters who were talking about Alain, but they meant Noel!
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I would think Finlay Mickel is a little annoyed that Noel beat him in the downhill section!
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Go Bode!!!!!!! Benny Raich was pants (sorry Charlotte rolling eyes ). 9.45 slalom. Please, Bode, don't crash! Shocked
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
maggi,
No Bode Laughing
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
II, What a surprise Evil or Very Mad .
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
maggi wrote:
Go Bode!!!!!!! Benny Raich was pants (sorry Charlotte rolling eyes ). 9.45 slalom. Please, Bode, don't crash! Shocked
A fan club at last.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Anyway, forget all that, Chemmy 5th in training yesterday, 22nd today (but 7th fastest at the speed trap!), race tomorrow...
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Bode Swiller, NehNeh Look. At least supporting Bode there is a chance of winning. OK. Maybe a bigger chance of crash & burn Shocked but a chance of winning.

Chemmy? Well, a top 10 would be a result rolling eyes . (I'll still be shouting for her though Laughing .)
latest report
maggi, I'm flattered.

She's still only 24. Her peak is still a few years away. She's got new feet. There's a DH tomorrow and Saturday and a SG on Sunday. I've just got a feeling her best ever result is about to happen.
ski holidays
Bode Swiller, Yeah, yeah. But, really, the only reason you're interested is because YOU THINK SHE'S A BABE rolling eyes Laughing Laughing .
snow report
But she is!
ski holidays
FenlandSkier, Down, boy! By the time she's ready to settle down you'll be past it NehNeh
latest report
Sad
latest report
maggi, yeah, but she's not just a pretty face
snow report
Yes but I've heard she has ugly feet .....
snow conditions
maggi, not any more. I think that's as far up as we should go with this Embarassed
latest report
maggi, look away or don't scroll down if you don't want to know how she did today...

13th

Hey, that's not a bad opener. Beat tons* of the top flight. Nice one.

* tons = combined thigh weight
latest report
From start number 47 by the way.
latest report
Bode Swiller, I watched the race live on Eurosport but they only showed the top 30 Evil or Very Mad . Had to look up the result later. She did do brilliantly though! Better than our men rolling eyes .
snow conditions
For today's DH she's start number 2... if she can ski into 13th from 47, what can she do with a clean track?
snow report
Bode Swiller wrote:
For today's DH she's start number 2... if she can ski into 13th from 47, what can she do with a clean track?

Well, she can ski into 13th place yet again! She led for ages til the big guns came down. This is good stuff though. The new feet obviously agree with her.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Yep, she was great today and we actually got to watch her Cool . As for Bode in the GS rolling eyes - typical man! High hopes initially but then lets you down in the end Evil or Very Mad .
snow conditions

ski holidays
Odin, hey, hands off! Evil or Very Mad

Not a bad three days work... DH Friday 13th, DH Saturday 13th, SuperG today 11th. That's her first 3 world cup races of the season and she tends to get better towards the end. The new feet or the new Fischer booties?
snow report
Bode Swiller, probably the thought of Odin salivating down after her wink Not that I blame him entirely.....

I guess it would have increased her hunger to push on, having been in the leaders enclosure for so long.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy