Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Oberperfuss village near innsbruck austria

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi

Iam travelling to Innsbruck in the new year time. As I couldnt find any accomodation in Innsbruck at this peak time I had to book in one of the holiday villages near it called Oberperfuss. In case anyone has experience regarding
a)travelling via public transport from Innsbruck train station to Oberperfuss(I will be reaching Innsbruck arround 7pm)
b) Skiing near Oberperfuss? resorts?
Please let me know.

Also I will be skiing two days. Should I look for lift tickets online before getting there or just buy them at the Resort?
Please let me know as this is my first trip to Austria.

Thanks
Anirudh
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
anirudhgs, welcome to snowheads snowHead

Sorry can't help you with this one - I've never heard of it - but surely someone will come along soon.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I reckon you'd be better off hiring a car. I usually stay in a village just outside Innsbruck called Mutters which sounds similar to Oberperfuss, and while there is local public transport, I find it easier to visit all the resorts by car.

Stubai - for great snow
Kuhtai - for big sunny area
Nordpark - for serious steeps
Schlick 2000 - for intermediate fun

There are others as well.

tiscover.at has good info on the area as well
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
.anirudhgs, Sorry to hijack your thread....I might be in Innsbruck in April for the interalpin exhibition and will try to get some skiing in. If there's any snow left that is. I'm told there is a cable car from Innsbruck to the slopes. Can anyone confirm this
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
hellfiresliding,
There is a lift from the town to one of the areas next to Innsbruck but I would think you would be strugling for snow by April.
The resorts are not that high
Obergurgle is not that far away so could be an option if you can sort out transport
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Garfield, surely the Stubai glacier is a closer option than Obergurgl? There should still be plenty open up there in April.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
the ice perv, Would not disagree with that its not a place Ive been so it did not come to mind
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
The chairlift goes up to Norpark from the zoo. Fair change of snow in April I would think. I've been there for Easter a couple of times. Plenty of closer resorts than Obergurgl.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy