Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

friedrichsafen to st anton - train??

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
hi all,

whats the easiest way to get from friedrichsafen airport to st anton, i believe there is a train station at the airport so does the train go to st anton

some friends have booked cheaps flights to see us on our season so trying to help out on the transfers

thanks alot all

lee
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Checkout www.bahn.de (you can select english), and enter friedrichshafen airport and st anton as start/destination. Should be about 2 hours (ish) by train. May even be a ski bus at certain times (especially if it's a tour operator destination+airport)?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Do a search on this site .Theres plenty of articles previous post and answers on the subject.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
You can get a train, although you will usually have to change at Friedrichshafen Hauptbahnhof or at Lindau (or both).

However, there are also several bus shuttle transfer companies that might work out more convenient (and not necessarily that expensive) if they've got lots of luggage. Although they usually only operate on certain days of the week.

Google and you'll find a few options.

Happy sliding
D
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Skiworld use Friedrichschaffen, it may be worth having a word with them as well?
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Heaps of options. Just go to www.oebb.at. For example:
http://www.oebb.at/vip8/pv/de/Servicebox/Fahrplanabfrage/index.jsp?S=friedrichsafen+&REQ0JourneyDate=09.12.2006×el=depart&start=1&ld=oebb&Z=st+anton+am+arlberg&time=15%3A44&image.x=94&image.y=29

There is a station at the airport.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I believe the shuttles only run peak season at the weekends. If this fits your plans then I have used the shuttle so get back to me and I'll find the details. The shuttles are timed to meet the ryanair flights and drop off at Lech, Zurs and St Anon
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I have used the train on a couple of occasions to get from Friedsrichshafen to Bludenz, which is on the way to St Anton. If you plan it right, you can change only once at Lindau, which is a beautiful place if you have to wait for a few minutes anyway. The station at Friedrichshafen is right outside the airport terminal so very handy.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I remembered: Loacker tours run the shuttle.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy