Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Interesting iPod accessory

Poster: A snowHead
Meant for running, but with obvious snowsports uses!

http://www.appleinsider.com/article.php?id=2263

Not out yet - probably January or February...
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
reminds me a bit of the jacket Admin has (or had) that had iPod controls built in to the sleeve.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Wear The Fox Hat - I presume that's the Burton one

BTW, if anyone hasn't seen it, the new iPod Shuffle is amazingly good to use when you're exercising.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Browsing the O'Neil store in Leeds I saw that they have gloves, backpacks and jackets that all have built in MP3 controls.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
marc gledhill wrote:
backpacks ... have built in MP3 controls.

How do you reach round to your back to use them? Laughing
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
These are the O'Neil gloves.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Wear The Fox Hat wrote:
marc gledhill wrote:
backpacks ... have built in MP3 controls.

How do you reach round to your back to use them? Laughing

On the shoulder straps man! Good grief rolling eyes Laughing
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
PhillipStanton wrote:

BTW, if anyone hasn't seen it, the new iPod Shuffle is amazingly good to use when you're exercising.

I've just treated myself to one of these....my very first MP3 player, I just couldn't resist it's tiny good looks! It's absolutely great!
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
homphomp, am I right in thinking that you can't control the order in which the thing plays your tracks?
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
richmond, You can put it on "shuffle" and it plays at random or on normal "play" and it will play straight through in the order the tracks are loaded.....thats assuming you've loaded them manually in a particular order...iTunes will do a random load from your tracks if you let it (I think)! The only problem I've found with it is that you can't skip forward to the start of a new "cd" you have to skip through track by track. I quite like the "shuffle" feature as you never know what you're going to hear next....

I've only had it three days and it's my first ever mp3 so I've no doubt I'm not doing things right just yet!
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I [heart] my Ipod
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
homphomp wrote:
I just couldn't resist it's tiny good looks! It's absolutely great!

Everyone Mrs PhillipStanton has shown her's to have gone - "awwww - that's sooo cute".

Rather embarassingly we're a five iPod household (I'm not sure how that happened Embarassed), but the new shuffle is by far the best one for exercising as you can just clip it to your T shirt.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
homphomp, thanks. I too prefer random play, except when listening to teach yourself Italian lessons.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
PhillipStanton wrote:
Rather embarassingly we're a five iPod household (I'm not sure how that happened Embarassed),

It's quite easy - we suddenly found ourselves parents to five iPods (and there's just the two of us) Embarassed
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
rob@rar wrote:
It's quite easy - we suddenly found ourselves parents to five iPods (and there's just the two of us) Embarassed

Ah, we seem to share a common problem - there's only two of us as well.
snow report
PhillipStanton wrote:
Everyone Mrs PhillipStanton has shown her's to have gone - "awwww - that's sooo cute".

My instant reaction too, out loud in the middle of a long queue of Xmas shoppers at the desk at HMV! Embarassed Queue horrible girly voice....but it just IS!
snow conditions
I think I prefer this one...

http://www.ohmibod.com/overview.html
snow conditions
David Murdoch wrote:
I think I prefer this one...

http://www.ohmibod.com/overview.html

I won't ask just how you stumbled on that little accessory Shocked Laughing
latest report
eng_ch, a good (female) friend sent me the link - quite enthusiastic about the idea.
ski holidays
David Murdoch, well you can stick that idea right up yer ............ for a start Evil or Very Mad
snow report
I am barely getting used to an IPOD and now I have to think about accessories? Confused
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy