Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone in St Anton Xmas & New year.......?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
OK.........

Is there anyone heading to, or living in St Anton around 24th Dec - 6th Jan?

We have accommodation, flights, transport, ski's, boards and each other......which is where the problem starts.

No disrespect to my lovely boyfriend, but two weeks in each others company in little B&B will have us lynching each other. Laughing

So, if you are around and wouldn't mind sharing your good company on or off the slopes now and again( one moderate skier, one highly experenced off-piste boarder) then it would be great to hear from you - nothing formal or rude about this request Little Angel

Your pity will be re-paid in full with beer and invites to London should you want to sample the apres ski here at any point in the future.

Laters
Z
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Zdh4, welcome to snowheads

My girlfriend and I will be in the area from Dec 28th to Jan 4th. I have had some difficulty getting accommodation over split weeks but have accommodation in Lech for 4 nights but will probably be in St Anton for other nights and days. We are both skiers of comparable standard to yourself I'd say. Where will ye be staying?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi there,

Thanks for the welcome.

We are staying in St Anton at the Zirbelhof B&B (booked through the tourist information site). We booked about 4 weeks ago and they still had some spaces. Here is a list of those that did:

zirbelhof@st-anton.at (45E pp pn)
scheibler@cable.vol.at (48E pp pn)
aon.912153528@aon.at (60E pp pn)

These are all prices for a double room with en-suite. I obviously have no idea if they still have spaces. We were there last year and these are all close to town. There were quite a few places left in St Jakob a couple of miles up the road - free late night bus -

Lets keep in touch, I'll pm you our details and maybe we can share a few ski lifts/beers etc (I'm not that good by the way so it may end up being evenings only... Laughing
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Zdh4, thanks, I'll keep these in mind but it is difficult to get B&Bs to give rooms out that are not for a full week until the last minute according to posters in the know on this site and after ringing a few of them last week.

Anyway we arrive the 28th have accomodation in Lech from the 29th to the 2nd (I think I should hold on to this as not easy got and don't want to sleep on the street) and then have to sort out place to stay the 3rd and 4th Jan, but that's the fun of being a nomad!

Definitely should meet up any days we are in St Anton or if you come over to Lech (the runs are easier there and less crowded according to info I have received although if you've been to St Anton before you probably know this)

I wouldn't say I'm a good skier, see here for proof http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=20836 and my girlfriend doesn't like going too fast so I'm sure you'd be a good match.

PM me your details and we can keep in touch

Peter snowHead
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi there, sorry for delay.

Nice Video are you planning more this year?

Looks like you have more technique than me, which is part of the reason we have booked for 2 weeks, I need to get up to a decent standard before going away with a bunch of hard core boarders in March.

We will definately be over in Lech, went last year and it was great ski-ing, far less crowded as well and the taxi's are pretty cheap from st anton (post apres ski we couldn't find a bus stop!)

Cool , thanks for getting in touch. I'll PM with details and we can take it from there.

Now...any more random strangers want to be in my gang.... Toofy Grin ????

Zoe
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Zdh4, Super, here's hoping for snow now, otherwise we can meet up for some ice skating or something!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
St Anton slowly opening (high up) but there really is not enough. Depending on who you talk to we should have more around Tuesday 19th - lets pray it's a lot
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy