Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

A little snow fall in Utah

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just checking the update, and it appears a little snow has fallen in Utah:
ALTA: 48cm
BRIGHTON: 58cm
THE CANYONS: 38cm
PARK CITY MTN: 43cm
SNOWBIRD: 43cm
SOLITUDE: 43cm

...oh, that's in the past 24 hours.

Good old Lake Effect! Laughing snowHead
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Wear The Fox Hat, interesting pattern, ever played off Millicent lift?

what are the PowMow/ Snowbasin numbers?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
shouldn't you be more concerned about Stowe ????? Wink
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Light drizzle at 35F in downton Burlington, something may happen overnight, hooray.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I don't recall Chamonix as being in Utah myself. You are so fickle. CHX is all lovely and marvellous for getting the most important part of your kit sorted out, but when it comes to skiing loyalty? You're straight off to the land of the pie-eaters.

You do realise that North America is rapidly approaching the tipping point whereby the buoyancy of the land mass in the earth's crust is overcome by the summed weight of the average inhabitant. Forget the Gaia theory for the salvation of global warming, global obesity is Nature's revenge...
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hey, look David Murdoch, the TV power plug is loose. Right behind that bookcase, there.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
David Murdoch wrote:
You do realise that North America is rapidly approaching the tipping point whereby the buoyancy of the land mass in the earth's crust is overcome by the summed weight of the average inhabitant. Forget the Gaia theory for the salvation of global warming, global obesity is Nature's revenge...

Sad but true fact... Scotland is rising, and south east England is sinking.

As for being fickle - I prefer to see it as not being isolated in my perspective, but being prepared to go out, try new places, seek out new forms of life, baldly go where no Irishman has gone before, stay twice as long, and have a lot of fun doing it too (and maybe snog a few alien babes along the way)
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
It is still snowing even at the university (14:30), which ~3500 ft below the resorts and more snow is expected tommorrow. So it should be a good weekend.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Latest update from www.skiutah.com...

RESORT24 hours48 hours
Alta Ski Area23cm74cm
Brighton Ski Resort18cm76cm
The Canyons56cm56cm
Park City Mountain Resort13cm56cm
Snowbird Ski & Summer Resort23cm71cm
Solitude Mountain Resort23cm66cm
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Wear The Fox Hat, It is still snowing so it should be a good weekend.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy