Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

More races yesterday

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Well, we were treated to a very exciting ladies slalom from Aspen, with the lead constantly changing in the second run, so I was beginning to wonder if it was possible for anyone to go any faster - and it was! Great skiing by a number of girls. Marlies Schild - wow! Anya Pearson looked a lot better than at Levi and Nicole Hosp as ever is knocking on the door. The younger eastern european girls were also showing promise on what was clearly a difficult course, with nasty ruts causing a number of falls.

Men's Super G from Lake Louise was a bit spoilt by the ladies commentator telling us who'd won before we say it. I don't suppose he meant to but that was rather unprofessional. Good for Kuchera - he looked so chuffed, and at only 22 is really very young. It was a shame that Buchel couldn't repeat his win on the downhill, but that would have been a near miracle. Maier was looking pretty good, but Walchofer was disappointing. Benni Raich seems to be going in the right direction in the speed events. There were lots of mistakes at the same spot, and given that they're all in radio contact so they must have known about it, it just shows how very difficult it must have been.

Next racing is on Thursday I think. eurosport. Very Happy Very Happy
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
easiski, thought the ladies slalom was excellent I think the change in visibility made it interesting I missed the mens super G saw some of the downhill though. 4 races next weekend should be good.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Enjoyed the women's slalom. Showed how good the ones that finished were when we had a series of competitors going out. Glad the season's back though, I'm always at a loss as to what to watch before rugby in the afternoon until the skiing starts again!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy