Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

SCGB AGM on 30 November at 7:00pm

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
The SCGB AGM, aka the annual bun-fight or the " rumble in the jungle " is being held at the Clubhouse in Wimbledon on 30th November 2006 at 7:00pm.

I have posted a link over there for a rendez vouz of members/snowheads who might wish to come along for a social evening, and we have decided to meet at the Rose and Crown, a Young's pub on Wimbledon High Street from 6:00pm onwards.

Tickets, being sold by Latchigo are at a premium for the main event - DG v TB and are in short supply, DG is in the red corner and TB is in the blue corner and the bell goes off at 7:00pm. Best of 12 rounds!.

The details of the Rose & Crown - here
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Ooh, that's a tempting line-up! Have their respective agents confirmed their appearance?

I guess one has to be a party member to attend, yah?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Can we have a live web feed Very Happy Laughing
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Good idea boredsurfin: there might even be payPerView potential - there are 5000+ on the snowHeads forum and about 6 on the SCGB forum that would love to see that one go down.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy