Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Thomson Holidays - free helmets

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,

You might already be aware but if anybody has booked a skiing holiday with Thomsons and you have booked a childs learn to ski pack you qualify for a free childs ski helmet. About 4 or 5 pages into the brochure is a small section on this, all you need to do is send a copy of your booking confirmation and a payment for £4.99 postage and packing. Our's arrived today and for what little it cost I'm well chuffed and it's peace of mind knowing the kids are a bit safer.

Cheers
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy