Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

easyJet Summer 07 Flights - ON SALE SOON

Poster: A snowHead
easyJet wrote:
Tell your friends, tell your relatives and tell yourself - easyJet flights for summer 2007 will be on sale soon!

This is the time to get the cheapest fares for our busiest period so take a look at the information below to see when flights from your chosen base will go on sale.

Batch 1 - UK Regional bases - To be on sale late Monday Nov 27th
Batch 2 - LTN and STN bases. - To be on sale by Saturday Dec 2nd
Batch 3 - GVA and BSL bases - To be on sale by Wednesday 6th Dec
Batch 4 - LGW, ORY, SXF and DTM bases - To be on sale by Saturday Dec 9th.
Batch 5 - MXP and MAD bases - To be on sale by Friday 15th December.

Please feel free to let passengers know about this information, but please be aware that if there are any unforeseen circumstances, these dates could change.

At last - something we know first Laughing
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Thanks, Michelle.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks a lot. Will look out for them.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Michelle, cheers, very useful...

do you know when they will be releasing april to GVA?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
scottp, from Luton and Stanstead: To be on sale by Saturday Dec 2nd
from Gatwick: To be on sale by Saturday Dec 9th
all other UK bases: To be on sale late Monday Nov 27th
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks Michelle, do you know if that takes them up to end of September?
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
kosciosco, umm... April + 6 =.... ummmm.....

yes.

Laughing Laughing
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Cool, we are thinking of going to Faro, so that would be very handy Smile
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Michelle, CHeers !!!!!!!!

surprised that april is considered Summer...
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
scottp wrote:
Michelle, CHeers !!!!!!!!

surprised that april is considered Summer...
Well obviously... everybody knows no-one skis past February Wink
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Am I right in thinking these flights will cover potential EoSB flights? (or am I having a senior moment)
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Frosty the Snowman, it's okay darling... your medicine is working well. This one you've got right wink
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Linds Thanks for that Very Happy
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Frosty the Snowman, Laughing Laughing Laughing xxx
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
All we need now is the timetables, they've still got this summer up instead of next rolling eyes it's only been finished a month.
latest report
 brian
brian
Michelle, thanks a lot Very Happy
snow report
Michelle, Ta, may get those cheapo summer flights after all Smile
snow conditions
OMG Shocked

Lulled into a false sense of security by the ' RyanAir - silly prices thread' I have just been offered the smelling salts after booking our flights to Geneva for the 1st April (no joke!). I am obviously why such airlines can offer seats to others for 1p!! Evil or Very Mad

Still, on the whole - big picture, not toooo bad and as it results in me going skiing who cares!! snowHead
snow report
pielot, Come on, spill the beans. How much were your Easter flights?
ski holidays
Liverpool - Basel summer flights are online now.
snow conditions
 brian
brian
Disaster Sad

No Edinburgh Geneva flights from 25th March to 3rd April. Not impressed Evil or Very Mad
ski holidays
I've tried to re-create the Easy cheap flight break down just to lull you into a similar sense of security!!

Outbound on sun Morning.... £37 (ish) ..... hmm not bad wink
Return following sun PM.......£60 (ish)...... errrrrr well.. Puzzled
Oh yeah and of course the taxes £17(ish)... er excuse me Confused
Oh... skis you say well.. add £30 (return[and thats trying it on cos theres 2 pairs in the bag! Little Angel ]) Shock
Of course .. debit card... that'll do nicely...£1!!!???
Add in Mrs P (but no skis..he he he honest!)
So to the checkout .... £260 Shocked rolling eyes

Actually not all that bad, but I think I might try and get out of bed earlier next year and see if I can beat that on a BA/Swiss Schedule, where half the extras are included and you dont have to look at those mingin orange body warmers.. sorry Michelle, I'm sure they look better on you!!!! snowHead Laughing

EDIT... DOH... just been reminded by Mrs P that I forgot to include our bump, due to arrive in Jan Embarassed rolling eyes
£7 each way to sit on my lap and scream in my ear.... cant wait... still total was correct though. snowHead
ski holidays
 brian
brian
Quick bit of rearrangement, we're now going the 2nd week of the Easter hols, kids don't go back till the Tuesday so we don't fly back until the Monday = more ski time = me happy again Very Happy

£65 each return and £73 each return in summer (going for 2 weeks in July). Pretty good prices for school holiday times.

Thanks again to Michelle for the heads up Very Happy snowHead
ski holidays
You're all welcome snowHead

[she says smugly Little Angel Laughing ]
snow report
 brian
brian
brian wrote:
£65 each return

Bloody hell, they're up to £157 each already Shocked
snow report
pielot wrote:
£7 each way to sit on my lap and scream in my ear.... cant wait... still total was correct though

That'd be to pay for the security staff to run them through the xray machine in one of those black plastic boxes..... wink
snow report
I wonder what would happen if i stuck a toy gun down the back of a soiled nappy... a new way to avoid changing the nappy!! Twisted Evil

More amazingly I've just checked the current price for the flights Shocked .....3x as much outbound, 2x as much back...

Thanks Michelle!!! snowHead
snow report
Just thought I would mention BA from Heathrow to Zurich 5th April - 10th April 2007 (and other dates) only ninety quid! and your board goes free !
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Saw the Easyjet Liverpool Basel flights on Tuesday about 11am.
Booked 21 Adults, 5 kids - out on Saturday 31st March back 7th April - average price including taxes £85.77 Very Happy

Better laugh was Flybe, checked on Sunday flights Birmingham - Berne available, can only book 8 so emailed their group bookings dept on Monday
to be told the flights were not jet released - checked again, make sure I had not been in a dream over the weekend, yes they were available.
There's customer service for you.

Got a quote 15 minutes after booking Easyjet flights from FlyBe - £200 per person

Easyjet now allow bookings up to 40 people, got it cracked, confirm price, enter credit card details, booking confirmed THEN enter the names of the party
Still a bu**er to have to pay £480 for 16 ski bags though !

So if you are flying on that flight, I will not be on it but 26 parents and kids from the Sharks Ski Club will be !!!!
latest report
escmatters wrote:
So if you are flying on that flight, I will not be on it but 26 parents and kids from the Sharks Ski Club will be !!!!

As long as the "staff" aren't on the flight, then you should be okay!!
snow report
escmatters, Elizabeth B, Laughing
Luckily I only fly out of Gatwick Laughing
ski holidays
Michelle I tried booking Luton- Geneva but they still aren't on sale. I wonder if that is because this route is regarded as Geneva based and therefore goes on sale next Wednesday. Or have Esayjet encountered undoreseen circumstances??
snow report
John Roberts, you may well be right. I know that about 85% of the winter LGW - GVA flights are operated by the Swiss, that may effect the release date.
snow conditions
I had problems booking flights. Was trying to book Luton to Cagliari but they weren't available Puzzled
snow conditions
if your not too fussy about when you want to fly. [ie going out for a few days not fussed when] try skyscanner.net select the route then ask for a moth view, it will give all the options of Low cost carriers on the route for the whole month with a graph giving high and low price points
snow conditions
kosciosco, looks like they haven't released them yet wink
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy