Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Andorra - Pas de la Casa

Poster: A snowHead
We are a group of 6 lads wondering who else is out there 21st jan -28th jan?

ANy snow bunnies are welcome to hook up with us there!!!!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Good luck - last time I was there it was 10-1 bloke to girlie ratio, which was great for us girlies! We're all in Arinsal!
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Sounds like a sausagefest to me Shocked Shocked Shocked
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Girl to Guy Ratio doesnt sound to good!! Will have to make a big impression with my boarding and dancing skills!!

Me and 3 mates will be out in Pas on the 7th Jan, so we will have just missed ya.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
0ppish, Boarding dancing- no. Buy drinks.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
b3lty, where do you fly from and what is your accommodation? I am looking to hook up with some group (doors or panelling - doesnt matter) in the time you provided. I live currently in Manchester though
Couple of my mates were in Soldeu 2 seasons ago and sausage to nonsausage ratio wasnt too bad!

cheers
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I am out there with 23 blokes from the 19th of jan, and i suspect that some of them are sausageless! Any tips on bars etc?
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Im going out there with 4 other blokes on the 28th on jan, sounds like it will definatly be a sausage fest Sad
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Pas De la casa is a bloke place - very few girls - I would forget it and just get bladdered - that wont be a problem - few decent bars from memory Underground was about the best.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
This thread has made me very relieved that I am staying in El Tarter Shocked
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
So we've identified the bloke place, but where do all the women go?????
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
FenlandSkier, ARINSAL!
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
kosciosco, El Tarter is a nice place - have you been before ?
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Smokin Joe, Nope, not been before, but heard good things about it
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
b3lty, Looks like me and another 6 of my mates will be making Pas even more sausage heavy in the last week of Jan....sorry guys...

Nadenoodlee, What you doing in Arinsal if Pas is such a meat market for all you girlies!
snow report
joydivision, she's educated ! Been there done that !
snow report
lol ah well the beer it is !! we will have a good laugh anyway !! you should get ur butt over nadenoodle n show us the way !!!

joydivision ur only up the road from me !! lol were in banbury and silverstone !!

szy we are flying from Gatwick on the 21st Jan to the 28th n are staying at the Hotel Sporting In Pas how about you?

Anyone who is out there during in these dates and likes a good laugh drop a post or add me on msn messenger! scousman at hotmail dot com Laughing snowHead
latest report
b3lty, We're flying from Luton to gerona on the 20th, haven't sorted our apartments yet!....My brother has been tasked with that....we're hoping to get into the Lake Placid.

Judging by past trips, most (all) nights we'll end up in the Underground or KYU..so we'll see you there!

Smokin Joe, Educated???!!!...I know if there was a resort with a 6 to 1 ratio of Ladies to fellas, i'd be there like a shot!!! Toofy Grin .....hmmm....maybe we should all divert to Arinsal....so far, judging by this thread, it will be all men in Pas...at least we know there will be at least one female over there!....haha...hmmm...I'm going to shutup now, I'm sounding a bit mental and desperate! Shocked
snow conditions
anyone know anything about when they are getting snow?
latest report
b3lty, light covering at present but dont worry !
latest report
Smokin Joe, I think there is abit more than a light covering.
snow conditions
Only 4 days til i get there, hope it starts snowing soon!!!
snow conditions
joydivision, As wonderful as 6-1 odds sounds Im afraid I will still be in Arinsal, avec my "ex" boyfriend ( oh wow im selling this holiday even to myself!), so if things get really bad- i'll give you a call!
ski holidays
Nadenoodlee, sounds like you're going to have a fun holiday...what with no snow and the ex in tow!...seriously though...I'm starting to panic now. The snow situation is looking dire and because I've just changed jobs, it looks like this will be my only trip away this year....I'm getting very depressed Sad ....although thoughts of spending a whole week in the Underground cheer me up a little! Toofy Grin
ski holidays
Thinking about a trip over there early March, do you usually get good snow that time of year? 4 guys 2 girls any recommendations on places to stay?
latest report
joydivision, Worry not - there will be enough to potter around on and plenty of bars to drink in! Go to Caldea- its an amazing Spa place. www.caldea.ad- honestly its amazing!

And there will be loads of other people - all up for the same!
ski holidays
Nadenoodlee, Too late, we've cancelled....after checking metcheck again today, there looks like there won't be anymore snow before we go, so we're going to book somewhere else. I think if I had another holiday booked this year then I may have risked it, but as this is my only one Sad I just couldn't bare the thought of only boarding on ice. Oh well, I may be able to sneak another trip somewhere at the start of April...but at the moment I have nothing booked!...argh...the stress Mad
latest report
joydivision, Hope you I have faith - god knows better than to p!ss me off!
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Nadenoodlee, Dont blame you at all for cancelling. I have just returned (on sunday) from a week out in Pas and the snow was quickly melting!! The runs which were open were getting slushy and hard but granted the piste bashers were working hard. As the snow was so bad we decided to make the most of the nightlife! Underground Rocks!!

BTW if anyone is planning to go back later in the year defo look into staying at the Aparthotel Alaska, it was really nice.
ski holidays
0ppish, I havent cancelled. Im going out on sunday and theres going to be fresh snow falling, fingers crossed! Im going to Arinsal not Pas.
ski holidays
Sorry my mistake,

ill have my fingers crossed for you to!!
ski holidays
0ppish, I was me who had little faith can cancelled.....was Mitch (the mad Dutch guy) in the underground??

Nadenoodlee, Well done for holding out and not cancelling..., its looks like its all going to change next week and you should get at least a few days boarding in....I feel a bt guilty for not having faith that it'll change....in the 6/7 time I've been to Andorra, the snow has been excellent....oh well....if there is stil some snow left at the end of the seaon I might see if a can get a cheapo hol...
latest report
joydivision, Im very good at being stubborn and holding my nerve NehNeh So where did you switch to?
snow report
Nadenoodlee wrote:
joydivision, Im very good at being stubborn and holding my nerve NehNeh So where did you switch to?

haha...well you are a woman after all....I take it for granted that you are stubborn!

We're heading for Flaine now...looks like its got decent snow over 2000m with more expected next week...but I haven't got the excited feeling that I would usually get the day before going away....I think its all this talk of bad snow is worrying me.....and the fact its forecast rain for the lower parts of the resort today!! Mad ....argh...roll on summer so I can get my wakeboard out! Cool
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy