Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Fieberbrunn

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Has anyone been to Fieberbrunn? There is no info on the resort guide. I heard it snows a ton and has some great terrain. Would it be worth skiing there for a couple of months?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I have not skied it but it seems more suited to novices.

35km pistes and 10 lifts - though it is supposed to be expanded this year.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
j, Welcome.

I skied there years ago and there aren't many km of pistes but we learnt to look between all that and we had a great time. If you are mobile and rotate between Steinplatte, Fieberbrunn and St Johann you should do ok. If you are coming over from the US I would think you could pick a more appropriate resort. Its small and typically Austrian but not am international class resort IMV
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
j, great resort, brilliant terrain.

But great for 2 days, not 2 months, if only it were bigger!

If you stayed there for a while you'd need a car and would spend most of your time skiing away.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy