Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

More to get you laughing/thinking...

Poster: A snowHead
This is from a few years ago in Jackson Hole...

Please give positives as well as things to work on.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Wear The Fox Hat, looks to me like you need new boots, maybe green ones for a change Laughing
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
why are you on the piste when it looks like freshies 20 yards to your left, and I'm assuming your on your Seths???? Twisted Evil
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Wear The Fox Hat, why? You ski nothing like that any more. Especially with the new boots... snowHead
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
RachelQ, thanks Very Happy

kitenski, yup, those are the Seths, and I'd just come down the fresh stuff in the back ground. Very Happy

ssh, why? Because!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Wear The Fox Hat, I think you did very well to ski with a broken right leg. Must have been a booger to get the pants over the pot.

I may laugh, but the style is so..............ME Embarassed
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
ssh, actually, let me modify my previous answer:
Why? Because I have pics of me skiing, which can be used as a learning aid for myself, and hopefully others - whether you pick up skiing tips from someone else, instruction tips, or whatever.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Wear The Fox Hat, that makes sense... it's always helpful to me to understand the purpose. I would not want you to take input from this picture into your current skiing is all. Wink

For those looking at the picture, a couple of things to think about: how are the joints flexing? Are they flexing approximately the same? Do the feet, ankles, knees, hips, shoulders, and hands approximately line up? What might we change to make them more consistent?

Fox, I've always liked that picture and always wished I had been there with you!
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Wear The Fox Hat, That's a nicely polished helemet wink
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Is that a canoe on your feet, or are you just pleased to see me?
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Bend ze knees and further forward in those boots please
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Fox, I think you look cool, but what is that thing you are wearing round your neck?
Is it one of those electronic tags? snowHead
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Jonpim wrote:
Fox, I think you look cool, but what is that thing you are wearing round your neck?
Is it one of those electronic tags? snowHead

Looks like one of the explosive collars featured in some terrible movie. No Escape starring Ray Liotta or smilar?
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
You need to smile more you miserable sod !! snowHead
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Get some same length arms.
ski holidays
Wear The Fox Hat,
You need to fill that jacket out an bit ... start eating some pies Neutral
mmmm... pies Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
snow conditions
You're wearing beige and don't seem to have a beer in your hand.

On the plus side, you are headed in the direction of the bar.
ski holidays
hey fox - just looking at lower half to start here's a couple of things you may want to think about:

Positive - Love the long outer leg, really allowing you and ski to balance against snow powerfully and skeletally stacked - + corresponding nice shorter inside leg - this is a key ingredient to upper level carving and race technique (if that floats your boat).

Negative - You could drive a truck through your open hips, evident from massive inside ski tip lead. If you were to close your hips up (ski tips more in line) this would give you loads more power/grip throughout the phases of the turn.

In fact square up the skis and that combined with the funky bases would be looking scweet (IMHO) wink
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy