Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Metron 11B5 or Metron 10 puls ti???

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
So I am ordering skis next week

I am deciding between the Metron 11B5 or the Metron 10 puls ti.

the difference in price is only $100 (1299 for 11B5 and 1199for 10 puls ti) but is the 11B5 a much better choice? I know that the 11B5 has a B5 connected adapter but I don't really know what the difference is between that and the puls ti on the Metron 10. I can get the 11B5 for $684 and the Metron 10 puls for $577 but I am not sure which one to get. I ski mostly groomed at high speeds but also like to occasionally go off-piste. If someone has demoed these skis, or has a recomandation of which ski to get please let me know, it would be greatly appreciated.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
rmajor, Flexon Phil has said a lot of great things about the M10. But he has also said a lot of great things about the new M11B5. I have not personally skied on either of these, but the technology change that involves the B5 connection intrigues me. I'd go with the 11B5. Something tells me its going to have the properties that will make it a quick ski with more energy than the B5.

I'm sure Flexon Phil will correct me if I'm wrong. He likes doing that! Very Happy
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
rmajor,

Yeah, I have both here. I have the 9,10,11(replaced) with the M11B5. I can go into a whole comparison, but if theM11B5 is only 100 more, it is a no brainer, go for it. The M11B5 is a much beefier ski without being as stiff of or heavy as the regular B5.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks guys, I think I will go for the 11B5 then, its seems to be the better choice and worth the extra $100
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
rmajor, any time! That's why we're here! snowHead
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy