Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

I think it unlikely that I will sleep much tonight

Poster: A snowHead
Wow! It's so exciting. My skis are beautifully waxed, sharpened and packed in my Sportube. My suitcase is packed. My boots are full of socks and packed. The camera battery is charged up. Snow is forecast for Tignes.

And the taxi arrives 8.15am tomorrow to take us to the airport.

Blue Pinky Mr. Green snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead

If I was irrationally excited by a few flakes on the webcam, I'm almost exploding with excitement about going skiing for real. I'm like a kid waiting for Santa to arrive.

I suppose this is a normal state for a Snowhead to be in when departure for the slopes is imminent?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
You bet! Even when it's a 90 minute drive... Good on ya! Enjoy! snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead Cool
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
docsquid, have a great trip! snowHead snowHead
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Wooohoooo!! snowHead Have a great time docsquid, hope the snow's OK for you - I'll be there in 2 weeks' time so save some for me!
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
docsquid, .....passport, ticket, money......?

.....have a ball..... snowHead
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Doesn't take me like that. Enjoy.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
It is great to hear a snowHead is off to the real snow. Enjoy!

snowHead
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
docsquid, Are you the first snowHead of the season to hit the piste? Enjoy Very Happy
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
halfhand,
No, the PSBers got there a few weeks ago..
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
JT, Of course, silly me. Embarassed
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
JT wrote:
halfhand,
No, the PSBers got there a few weeks ago..

That's debateable, surely by definition Pre Season means we weren't the first of the season?
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
halfhand, rob@rar is going on the same course as us. Technically, this is pre-season as Val d'Isere isn't scheduled to open until 25th but hey...who cares? We're going skiing!
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
docsquid, packed already? Blimey, that's keen! I've only just dug a few things out of the loft. See you in the Curling tomorrow evening Smile
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
rob@rar, it will be easy to recognise me. I'm very small and will probably be very excited. Sort of like the wave-particle duality of light. I'll be a bit blurred with the excitement Smile
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
It is snowing a bit at resort level, but not sticking on the ground.
latest report
docsquid, rob@rar, have a great time, and as cathy says, save some snow for us for the 2nd Dec. I look forward to reading your reports upon your return. snowHead
ski holidays
docsquid,
Hope the snow better than what is falling out side my door right now (rather wet and not lieing) Very Happy
latest report
docsquid wrote:
rob@rar, it will be easy to recognise me. I'm very small and will probably be very excited. Sort of like the wave-particle duality of light. I'll be a bit blurred with the excitement Smile

Yes, I think it will be quite easy to spot you. Not many people will be exhibiting wave-particle duality of light at a snoworks race camp Wink
snow report
IncogSkiSno wrote:
docsquid, rob@rar, have a great time, and as cathy says, save some snow for us for the 2nd Dec. I look forward to reading your reports upon your return. snowHead

I'll try - I'm back out on the 7th for a long weekend so I'll be certain not to use it all up Smile
snow conditions
rob@rar, have a great time as well - look forward to hearing all about it when you get back snowHead
snow report
halfhand wrote:
docsquid, Are you the first snowHead of the season to hit the piste? Enjoy Very Happy
Depends on which side of the pond we discuss... Wink snowHead
latest report
docsquid wrote:
Wow! It's so exciting. My skis are beautifully waxed, sharpened and packed in my Sportube. My suitcase is packed. My boots are full of socks and packed. The camera battery is charged up. Snow is forecast for Tignes.

And the taxi arrives 8.15am tomorrow to take us to the airport.

Blue Pinky Mr. Green snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead

If I was irrationally excited by a few flakes on the webcam, I'm almost exploding with excitement about going skiing for real. I'm like a kid waiting for Santa to arrive.

I suppose this is a normal state for a Snowhead to be in when departure for the slopes is imminent?

You may be experiencing a double dose of excitement due to the knowlege of the freshies that await. Save some camera battery for the slopes.
snow report
I'm not normally awake the night before from excitement - more likely I haven't packed and I'm blindly trying to squeeze too much kit in a wheelie coffin. Smile
snow conditions
docsquid, YOU'VE SLEPT THROUGH YOUR ALARM, WAKE UP!!!!!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy