Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Mt Baker, Washington State USA

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I apologize for the first post about me being such a whingefest. I definitely prefer to be skiing rather then going after people.

Here's my first day of the season. I was going to go back today but they had enough rain to lose 30 cms of snow

http://www.leelau.net/2006/baker131106/

ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
That looks like nice snow snowHead
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
LeeLau wrote:
I was going to go back today but they had enough rain to lose 30 cms of snow

Shocked how much did they have to start with though? From the pictures it looked like there was a bit to spare anyway.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
There was about 180cms on Monday. Another 50 - 60 cms fell to Wednesday. They lost about 30 - 40 cms last night. I think the snow will be OK but it's warm today so I'd rather do the drive tomorrow rather then today as temps are expected to drop halfway today and another 20cms is forecasted to fall overnight.

A friend of mine toured up the runs on whistler and he's reporting chest deep snow. After the high-winds of yesterday there might even be a base of snow. I'll check that out on Sunday
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Nice work - & welcome to our humble side of the pond. 180cm is probably peak mid season base most Europe resorts at 2000m+.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Now you're beginning to understand why I spend my seasons on that side of the pond..... Very Happy

edit: Pat Mulrooney Shocked I used to work with a Pat Mulrooney last season on Blackcomb...... Laughing

Last edited by You'll need to Register first of course. on Thu 16-11-06 22:10; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Nice work LeeLau,
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I think i've just found some pictures for my next magazine... Laughing
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
The lift sys Toofy Grin tem seems poor
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Wear The Fox Hat wrote:
I think i've just found some pictures for my next magazine... Laughing

Now, now wink
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy