Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Thinking of going to Sunshine Village

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Thinking of doing a trip to Sunshine Village around this time next year for my 30th Birthday.

Was there this time 2 years ago on honeymoon.

Pros: Been before and know the snow will be excellent, absolutley no queues. Very relaxed atmosphere. Big hot tub.

Cons: Miss PSB 07, Cabin fever (Stay in Sunshine Inn).

Should I try somewhere else??
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Yeah, Whistler. 10 days at Sunshine and I'd be climbing the walls.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Big White/Silver Star? Snowbase of 51cm at Big White as of today. Due to open Nov 23. No queues, relaxed atmosphere, hot tub, 'hero snow', bit more life than Sunshine snowHead

snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
johnboy, I would guess that you had a wonderful honeymoon at Sunshine village. The skiing is fantastic but when the lifts close and you're not on honeymoon there's nothing else to do. For your 30th birthday trip stay in Banff. You can then ski Sunshine, Lake Louise, Norquay and have plenty of places to go in the evening.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I agree with "Overthehill" , we went to Banff over xmas last year and loved every minute of it. Going back this year for 16 nights. Lake Louise for a bit of something different, Sunshine for awesome skiing and boarding, and Norquay for a quick half day ski. Loads of restaurants, cinema , pubs clubs and bars.

Fantastic place.

check out http://www.taximike.com/ for restaurants and some info.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
johnboy wrote:
Cons: Miss PSB 07

Don't go to Canada! I know how disappointed you were not to win Miss PSB 06, but with a new evening dress and a bit more make-up I'm sure you'll succeed next year! Little Angel
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy