Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Font Romeu

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Can you ski from the slopes of Pyrenees 2000 all the way down to the town Font Romeu??
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
vonce66, not sure exactly what you mean? P2000 is linked to Font Romeu ski station, by a drag lift (although I think there is due to be a chairlift there this year). From the ski station you can, theoretically, ski down to the town under the cable car, but it's not a particularly fun route. Why do you ask?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
rainman, last year we went to Font Romeu and skied the les airelles side as it had all the green runs, we never made it down the back side to P2000 (we were there 2 days) we stayed in the town of Font Romeu and drove up. We didnt realise there was a gondala. So this year we will stay in FR and take the Gondala up, it would be fun to ski down, but was not sure if it is possible. This year we are there longer and should get to explore the p2000 side of the resort. We went and are going early Jan. Last year we had great snow
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
vonce66, P2000 is definitely worth the trip - a few longer, cruisey reds and blues over there, pus a couple of relatively challenging blacks. Often a bit quieter than Les Airelles, as well. You should be able to ski back to FR under the gondola, but you'll need the snow to be pretty good. I've been over there every year for the last four and, to be honest, the snow has always been excellent. If you're there for a week and have transport, it's worth taking a trip to one of the other resorts/ stations, such as Les Angles (very alpine style) or Puigmal (high, rugged and full of mental Spaniards). What takes you from Oklahoma to the Pyrenees?!
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks rainman. I'm english with family in southend. We go back to the UK at xmas and We have access to an apartment in St Cyprien and last year we went there and then up to the mountain. Its just a quick easy, economic ski trip, with freinds. This year we will just go straight up to FR and get 3 days.

We will get on the back side this year.

I'm anxious to see it snow there.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy