Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Permission to ski has been granted!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Following the birth of my 8 month old and skiing on hold for a year, I have a 3 night/4 day pass which I need to use wisely.

I get 4 days holiday per fortnight which I can use whenever I want: ie I can take Sunday through to Wednesday and back to work Thursday so I though about taking a Sunday fight, Ski Mon, Tues, Weds and fly back Weds night.

So I need somewhere I can fly low cost, someone who will include transfers with accomodation and that's about it. I don't care where I go and any month but March is fine but the 3 night issue and transfers are the key. I don't want the hassle of hiring cars.

Over to you guys with any suggestions, Oh, I like cruisey Blues and Reds and there will be two of us.

If anyone in Snowhead land runs a Chalet that could offer the above, i'd be delighted to hear from you.

Regards
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Quote:

Following the birth of my 8 month old

That must have been painful!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
up4it, I've not used these people, but they have been mentioned on here before and appear to offer what you are after - good luck with it.

http://www.flexiblebreaks.com/
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
up4it,

How about snowcoach?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I'd second Snowcoach - they were excellent when we used them.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi
I did something similar 2 years ago just before my boy was born.
Flew to Geneva- usually good value, stayed in Les Carroz part of Grand Massif - Flaine etc. Stayed in this hotel http://www.chalet-lesairelles.com/hotel.htm which is right on slopes, you can ski to the gondala and ski back at end of day. B+B basis good evening meal also.
The region is good for blues and reds, lots of variety.
Night life was typical small French low key.
Transfer from GVA by http://www.goroutair.ch/ or ATS you can fidn the link on GVA airports website.
Other option is to book an apartment Sat to Sat and just use it for the time you have, gives you a bit of felxability on the flight options, or take a self cater package and come back independantly. I have looked at these options they all work out simlar, choice is yours
You could also look at Austria if you are going early in season and do something similar.
Godd luck Smile
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
a great plan indeed,check flight first, then be careful about transfers,ski as close to airport as not to run up cab bill,lots of ski close to innsbruk,but just do your homework for great time. goooood luck.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
up4it, OTOH you could fly to Grenoble and get the bus up here! Stay at the wonderful Hotel Lutins (or Sherpa, or wherever). If it's out of season, no sweat. Very Happy
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy