Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Scott P3s?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Tried a search and not found anything about them on here, anyone skied them?

Cheers,

Greg
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
kitenski, Funnily enough I had some for 3 days at the PSB. I think if you like piste skiing, but do a bit off piste, and a bit in the park then they are the ski for you. Very nice ski apart from he graphics. I had this years and they are worse than last years.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
interesting cheers, not a ski for me, but currently under auction on ebay at what appears to be a good price!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Scott-P3-Skis-07-model-178-with-bindings_W0QQitemZ270049631189QQihZ017QQcategoryZ97070QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Cheers,

Greg
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
kitenski, easiski did a review of them at the end of last season and the thread was bumped a couple of weeks ago so it won't be more than a page or 2 back
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
kitenski wrote:
Tried a search and not found anything about them on here, anyone skied them?

Cheers,

Greg

Try here:

http://www.snowheads.com/ski-forum/skireviewlist.php?manuf=Scott
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I have a pair of Scott P3's. I like them a lot. They're good on the piste and in the park, anf they are well put together. Not great on ice and nothing more than average off piste. They look great in red and black though!!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I have a pair of Scott P3's. I like them a lot. They're good on the piste and in the park, anf they are well put together. Not great on ice and nothing more than average off piste. They look great in red and black though!!
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
If they're anything like the other Scott skis I've tried (Aztec Pros rolling eyes , Missions) then they'll be great in anything but hardpack and ice. Floppy the Snotman pulled some serious moves with them: especially stoked by his switch cork 1080. Amped, dude, AMPED wink
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Sharkymark,

Was that the move off the drag..?? Laughing
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
JT, Yes it was. What Sharkymark, fails to mention was that it was in perfect synchro with II. Sick man, sick..
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Floppy the Snotman, dude Cool . II should be renamed Aiiiieee Aiiiieee
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy