Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Event Report - Wine Women & Wax

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Volklgirl and I joined another of our female ski buddies and headed out to Wine Women & Wax, Hosted by Brick Wheels, in Traverse City Michigan, tonight.

The night included complimentary wines from the area, a cheese and dessert table. There were vendor tables from a ski resort, chocolate shop, Specialty Coffee's, among others.

^Volklgirl and SnowHot^

They set up a beautiful tent with Beautiful Auction items for a silent auction. All proceeds from the silent auction went to the Womens Resource Center(for battered women).

FEMALE attendees recieved 25% off purchases during the event and a voucher for 15% off anything from now until November 15th.

When we arrived, we were amazed at the turnout. The parking lot was full, cars were parked down the street, and at parking lots of adjacent business'.
Brick Wheels has done a great job with this event and generated tremendous donations for a good cause.

This event was HUGE!

I must admit, I found some things I just had to have, and at a savings, too!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
SnowHot, looks like a great event. Thanks for posting the piccies as well - now we know what you look like! Shocked Shocked wink
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
cathy, Ugh, don't judge me by that pic. I was a little fatigued at the end of a rough day. I looked at the pic and said, "boy I look tired"

I think shop owners can learn something from this. These women spent a LOT of money, taking advantage of the 25% discount, and they generated a lot of money for the Womens Resource Center.

Volklgirl and I talked our girlfriend into buying some badly needed boots.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
looks like you had fun - and I see girls night out still attracts men!!
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
RoboGeek, Actually there were very few men there who were not working the event.
I know my husband wanted to go and I made him stay home. GNO, ya know!
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I talked to Kristi from Brick Wheels. She said there were over 350 women registered in attendance!!
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Foxy was going to go but he had reservations about leaving his new Alfa chick magnet in the car park.

http://images.jokaroo.com/1/carpark.jpg
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
DB, I wondered if Fox would show up at the Hen gathering. wink
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy