Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

driving Barcelona to el Tarter, is it mental?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi! wondered if I could combine a few days skiing with a few days already planned in Barcelona in early Feb. 3 of us travelling. Any of you already done the trip? How long does it take? Ideas on hire companies, road conditions, all tips, in fact, gratefully received. Thanks all! Little Angel
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
It takes 3 hours, should be lots of hire companies in the airport.

You drive out of Barcelona and go North, following a river, on a great road through a desert that will remind you of an American western movie and that will make you wonder if there will be any snow in Andorra (there will be). You pass through the capital of Andorra, Andorra La Vella, before you get to El Tarter. The Alba is a very nice Hotel there.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Doddle of a drive. Good highway, then tolled tunnel and mountains. Did it in about 3.5 hours
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Also from what I've seen good and ample parking, easy access. You'll have a great time snowHead
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I was sent a spam mail by Monarch today inviting me to fly with them to Barcelona from where I would then be able to drive to Andorra to ski in only 1.5 hours!!? Laughing
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks guys. I'll look up the Alba. Never been to Andorra before (put off by the long transfer time despise coaches). I'm abandoning the 2 planks and going as a newbie boarder this time, might even take some lessons! Is there much to do for those accompanying me (who've never skied or boarded and have ever so slightly dodgy medial cruciate ligs.)? Little Angel
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
whitestuff,
www.thealba.com
There's a group of us staying there at the beginning of March. Never stayed before, but have eaten there when chalet food got too much to handle Laughing
Enough to say that I want to go back!
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
cheers Michelle!
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
just ensure its not a national holiday as the turn the motorway into a 3 lane affair which having 3 fiat cinqicento's side by side would be a struggle Laughing they also drove like nutters which is always a worry when u are trying to return a hire car unscathed! Outside of that, as mentioned above its a great drive and shouldn't have a problem
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
skinutter, judging from your location and the "characteristics" of driving around there, I'm not sure your qualification about nutters should be too much for anyone to be too concerned with wink
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy