Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Move the bindings.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello, first post newbie question here.

Been skiing a couple of years, rented before and a now buying equipment for a trip to Austria at Xmas Happy

Picked up last years Head 9.7 boot new for about £100 and want a first pair of skis too.

A mate has some Blizzard TG3's with Rossignol bindings he bought new two years ago and
they are like new. I can have them for next to nothing problem is his feet are small it seems
I will have to get the bindings refitted to take my boot, there just isn't enough adjustment.

So, is refitting bindings possible/wise etc and how much will it cost ?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
mjr600, welcome to snowHeads!

Yes, it is possible to remount bindings. Find a shop near you that has a Rossignol jig for the bindings (just find out the binding name/model number - most likely an Axium 100 or similar), then phone the shop and ask if they can remount them. They'll probably charge you £25-45 to do it.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Super, I'll do that, thanks for the speedy response. Anyone been to Kaprun In Austria by the way ?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
mjr600 wrote:
Super, I'll do that, thanks for the speedy response. Anyone been to Kaprun In Austria by the way ?

yes, what do you want to know?
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I've been to kaprun. Was there the year before the fire in the tunnel Sad

Very good skiing there and at Zell with access to a lot of other stuff close by. I like zell am see as a town, nice bars etc but not too rowdy.

enjoy Very Happy
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy