Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

cheap indoor snow slope holland

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Smile went summer skiing in holland at a fantastic indoor ski slope in zoetermeer called snowworld.com skied 8 hours for 35 e in summer and 40e in winter the quaility of ski and other equipment good a lot better than mk excape.
excellent value if you get a few mates together for ferry or fly and hire car
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi gregt, welcome to snowHead 's

I think we've had a couple of threads about large snowdomes in the Netherlands and maybe Germany Puzzled Still, the UK isn't too badly off compared with 50-60m in Singapore wink
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Does anyone know whether any of these large and cheaper snowdomes on the continent are near any airports served by one of the budget airlines?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
The slope in Zoetermeer www.snowworld.nl is about 15kms from where I live. We used to go down there in the middle of summer to practice Telemarking when it first opend around 10 years ago . You really need a car or Bicycle to ge to the slope form the station but there maybe a buss service I need to check.

www.deuithof.nl is on the Outskirts of The Hague is even nearer Very Happy
Its a great centre if you really need o use inddor slopes, not just skiing, Ice Racing,Karting,Climbing, Fitness,Great Apres at Weekends.
Take train from Schophol to Den Haag Centraal then get Tram 6 to the end of the line (direction De Uithof)

There one slope in Amsterdam as well plus snowwold have a bigger slope in Landgraff (near maastricht)
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Dutch friend of mine say it's worth driving to Landgraff rather than go to Zoetermeer which is nearer.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
If your going to drive frm Schiphol to Landgraff which is at least 2hrs you may as well keep on driving to Bottrop in Germany . THe slope is longer Very Happy

http://www.alpincenter.com/index.php?id=1&L=2
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
stanton, Taking the family to centre parcs at De Kempervennen,for easter next year,told they have in indoor ski slope do u know it? is it any good?
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
LIAMJ,

Never been there but just looked at De Kempervennen site. The indoor skiing is nearby at http://www.montana-snowcenter.nl/ two pistes 140mtrs long * 50 Metre wide .

I know alot of Dutch go reguarly to that Center and like it alot.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
stanton, tks have a 6yr old with us who has never been on skis before ,will give her a taste if nothing else
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
stanton, do you know how long each one of the zoetermeer, de uithof, amsterdam and landgraff slopes are?
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy