Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Rossi scratch fs or K2 silencer?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Does anyone have a preference over the rossignol scratch fs or the k2 silencer?
I might get a pair of parkish skis and any opinions would be welcomed:)
It would be nice if they could do other styles well too:)
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Public Enemy! or Silencer. I thought the FS was too soft outside the park. K2 makes fun skis. I have 05 PE and love em for all mt. Never skied the old 80mm waist PE, but the Silencer is supposedly same.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks for the info buzz:)
The problem is I can get the fs and silencer a lot cheaper and cant really afford the public enemy, so would the silencer be a better bet than the fs?
All mountain ability would be great, I don't wanna be totally limited to the park:)
any other opinions would be great too:)
thanks
ryan
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
element, Silencer, full wood core but not a true freestyle ski, more all mountain with the occasional 360.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks SMALLZOOKEEPER, I can pick a pair up off ski bilek for 297 euro delivered. Is this a good idea? Will I progress beyond the capabilities of these skis? Are they a more intermediate/beginner ski?
Im a lower advanced skiier and just want something I can go everywhere on and progress on, with a bit of freestyle thrown in for good measure. Are these the skis I should buy?
Its all so confusing hehe:)
cheers again
ryan
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
element, It should do everything pretty well. However speed on and off the piste might require additional skis.

P.S. I have Silencer, binding and poles at 349€ for SNOWHEADS. Toofy Grin
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
SMALLZOOKEEPER wrote:
element, It should do everything pretty well. However speed on and off the piste might require additional skis.

P.S. I have Silencer, binding and poles at 349€ for SNOWHEADS. Toofy Grin

SMALLZOOKEEPER, how about K2 Public Enemys for snowHead's? Very Happy
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Cee, We don't have PE. We have Seth. Toofy Grin
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
DOH!
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Cee, A shop called Lockwoods do. Toofy Grin
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Yeah, I thought they would do - I'm in favour for buying from British retailers, but at present, I'm trying to watch the pennies - that said, if I can find the PEs relatively cheap then it'd be a nice xmas present for myself Very Happy
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy