Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

A weekend break

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
As a welcome initiative by our powers that be, to thank us for our hard work (ahem Puzzled wink Embarassed Laughing Cool ) , they want us (15 - 18 people) to go skiing for a weekend at the end of January. i.e. leave the office Friday afternoon, back to Heathrow or Gatwick on Sunday evening. Within reason, cost isn't a big issue. They've asked me for my suggestions as to where we should go. The key questions are therefore:- where should we go that has a wide range of terrain for many different levels of competence, short short transfer times, and which is pretty civilised in terms of piste access and hotels, restaurants etc.? My own private factor is that I will aleady have been skiing for a week in Arosa at a friend's place, so if it is reasonable to access it from there by train or whatever I could be on to a real winner!!!! Laughing

I suppose I should really be suggesting palces like Megeve shouldn't I? Any thoughts, recommendations?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I've done Megeve for a weekend with just such a group.
I'd certainly put it high on my list.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Places like Flims or Davos are not far from Arosa I think. Suggest they fly into Zurich and take it from there.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Arosa is one hour by train (fabulous journey BTW) from Chur. Not the quickest place to get to from Zurich but like everywhere in Switzerland is ultimately accesible by public transport with hourly connections. I have done Arosa as a daytrip from Zurich before now.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
noggy - how do I get to join your organisation? Cool Cool Cool
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
PhillipStanton, !! Well, it's scant reward really for the hours we put in. I'm at my deck by 6.30am (after a 1 hour commute), rarely get a lunch break, and leave the office at 6pm. Not worth it really. I'd swap it for a sensible job in a flash!!!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy