Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

ATTN - Avalanche Awareness - this Sat/Sun Macclesfield ?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
This is a straight cut and past from Henry the avalanche man >>

Thanks for the warm welcome! For the 'somewhere near Macclesfied contingent', I will be in Huddersfield this weekend and am happy to pull together a talk at very short notice on Sat or Sun early to mid-afternoon in Macc or near by if anyone is interested. I have all the AV gear so can set up anywhere with electricity...which I know they have in Macclesfield because I've actually been there! my girlfriend is from there. Am happy to do this even for a small group and perhaps in the spirit of the SnowHeads 'PayPal donate' system rather than an entry fee for those who attend. It's a long way up north, so I'm hitting the road now and will be checking back in tomorrow morning - maybe the sHs with my number can call me if need be.

So >>

Of all those who put 'somewhere near Macclesfield', who can make either this Sat or Sun early to mid-afternoon ? (And yes, we have electricity).
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I've read the other thread, but not voted. Sunday is easy for me, Saturday is a maybe.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Would luv to but taking the family to centre parcs this weekend - have a great time folks
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
This is too short notice for us, I'm afraid. Too many things already planned. We would definitely have been interested with a bit more time to sort things out. It is just possible that we could come on Sunday, but unlikely.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I'm guessing a lot of people who might have gone are currently at the PSB!
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Nickski, Maybe if it was in the evening, I'm going to be in Macc. Sat night at the girlfriends mums house so the three of us could make it. We're busy durning the daytime for boithe days though.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
thanks for the feedback. Looks like it's a bit short notice and from what I understand a lot of people are at the PSB. so will enjoy (sunny!) huddersfield and friends in maccelsfield and hope to see you at a later date!
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Henry, fair enough, another time then.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Been mad busy for the past few days so only just catching up on threads, having been to the HAT talk @ Dick's I would have loved to have come, but hey, some you win and some you lose. I'll just have to go back to Val d'Isere at some point Wink
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy