Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

We're going into the NEC lake! 3 Nov, 11am

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Since every good resort closes the season with a slush splash, we're opening the season with a bold attempt to get across the lake at the NEC. On skis. Snow skis. Happily we have the services of 60m of Snowflex and top biker James Whitham on a 500cc enduro bike to accelerate our happy bunch of young Brit riders up to about 40mph before leaving them to their own devices. Absolutely no idea if it'll work. Come along and watch - the NEC show opens when it finishes at 12.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Sounds good, im up at the NEC for a careers fair on the 3rd allready, so i guess an earlyer train ticket is in order!!!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
By all means - we're just testing it out this time but it could be considerably sillier next time around...
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
How did it go?

Thanks to the bl**dy usless railways, my train was delayed by 2 hours so i missed it Evil or Very Mad
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Sorry I missed the event, fallliner, but I was busy setting up in the halls. Good to meet you at last, and of course, thanks to CEM for distorting my boots for me...... Very Happy

If anyone else is along this weekend, CEM's stand is at the end of the Beans of Biscester stand, fallliner is by the organisers office, and I'm floating between Tourism Whistler and Intrawest!

See you there!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy