Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

mercure hotel Val D'Isere

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Have you stayed at this hotel? Could anyone advise me on it please?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I think I have (looks like the one I stayed in), but it was a few years ago (less than 5). I liked it. Good restaurant, rooms were okay. Great position near the bottom of the nursery slopes and not far from the town centre. There's a bar right next door (not the liveliest, but we liked it). Can't really think of any faults.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
thanks for your quick reply.Rooms just okay is perhaps worrying. If anyone else has any other advice I would greatly appreciate it.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
JosephVas, they might well be a lot better than "okay", it's just that I don't remember them (evenings are a bit of a blur). Certainly nothing bad. The best bit about the hotel though was that we were able to ski to the front door when it had snowed enough (it is very close to the ski hire shop we used and the bottom of the slopes), and to within about ten yards of the front door normally.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
That does sound good, thanks very much. Door step skiing is always nice. Do you recall how the food was?
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
JosephVas, very good. It was remarked upon that we wouldn't normally have spent that much on a hotel at the time, but it was worth it. BTW I have checked now and it was 2002 that we went.

BTW it was exactly doorstep (every day), but it was close enough as to be of little consequence.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
JosephVas, Were you looking to book half board, otherwise why the major concern over food? The location is excellent, and you can fall through the doors of anything from a takeaway sandwich shop to a very fancy restaurant in a shorter distance than the walk from your room to the restaurant in many larger hotels anyway....
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
yes I was thinking of HB. Thanks for your help with this, much appreciated.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy