Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

G-Mex

Poster: A snowHead
Anyone else going this weekend?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hopefully, not sure which day though. Might try for Sat on the train, enabling the consumption of a few beers Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
sunday for me!! 2 for one tickets via natives any one getting in for free???
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
bug, thought it was the week after Sad
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Might be there if I finish work early enough.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Yep - we're going on the Sun.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
missed soltex this year as i as on the wrong continentat the time, so maybe a train trip out for the day.

Not sure about this monetary exchange to get in bit though.........
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Went 2 yeas ago not that impressed, as I can't afford any more gear (we always need it wink ) I decided to give it a miss.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Yep going Saturday, two tickets one FREE, one 1/2 price.. ski club GB..bargain looks like it will be quiet then...
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
The ESC (sorry, Snowsports England) mag, Piste, had vouchers for free entry for members. I understand some of the affiliated clubs have secured the same arrangement.

This applies for both Manchester and Birmingham shows.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Ski Club GB offering free entry for members with half price for a n other.

I'm off saturday to buy a whole new outfit for the coming season! (if they have something i like, otherwise i'll be popping round the corner to Ellis Brigham with my credit card)
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
We'll be there, touting our tawdry wares. That should put most people off...
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Cool. I always buy your mag, so i'll pick up the November issue inbetween buying whatever else i can get my muddy paws on Laughing
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Drop on by and let me try and sell you 43 T-shirts so I don't have to take them back down the M6.

Oh, and we've got a subs deal with ski poles which are proving a nightmare to post so if anyone wants a good deal trundle on by. The colours are 'interesting' and lengths are longer rather than shorter. I'll bring up a saw and trim them to size as you watch (in horror).
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
I guess I might go now that I know how to get in for free (thanks RobW).
snow report
doh, just realised I'm parking at GMEX for a wedding tonight. Wonder if I should pop in for a few hours before I head to Cardiff? Confused
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy