Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

tresspass

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
hello everybody,

can some one tell me if tresspass salopetts are any good, if bough cheap in the sale ie £30.00 for a pair of pants ?
or should i stay well away, just for skiing 1-2 weeks every season ? thxs Toofy Grin
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi cookie monster - a belated welcome to snowHeads

Mrs PhillipStanton had a Tresspass jacket for her first 4 years of skiing and it was fine (if a little unstylish). The only thing to bear in mind with cheaper salopettes is that they won't be very breathable - so you might suffer if the weather's warm - and will probably not stand up to wallowing in powder if you plan to do that.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Much thanks Phillipstanton,
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Mr Lizzard had a pair of Tresspass pants, lasted him about two full seasons until he ripped a hole in them. He had no complaints about them.

WTFH will be along in a minute to tell you that nothing other than the most expensive technical-fabric-infested latest kit will do. This is a load of old rubbish, especially if you're only skiing a couple of weeks a season. Get the bargain pants and spend the rest of your cash on eating out!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
cookie monster, I use an old pair for winter climbing and they've lasted fairly well: crampon tears low down and a small rip from sliding back down the hill although bearing in mind what PhillipStanton said above it has generally been very cold when I've been out in them.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I've got a pair of tresspass pants that I paid £70 for and no complaints at all. They werew a present that I chose myself and I actually chose them ahead of more expensive brands
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
cookie monster, Don't know about the pants, but my 12 year old son has a Trespass jacket that is excellent. It's kept him dry and warm and it's proven very hard wearing.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
TKMaxx has tresspass ski pants for about £20 and other brands for massive reductions right now. I got a pair of high end goretex ski pants for £60. Very Happy

There's a lot of rubbish at TKMaxx, but in amongst the rubbish, there's usually a fair few abosolute bargains as well.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
cookie monster, welcome to snowHead s
My children have always managed to grow out of their Trespass gear before wearing them out and we have been able to pass them on. They have not found them to be cold but they do not have the thin/lightweight techy fabrics. Good value at £30 I would say.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
well much thank muchly,

Mrs cookie monster bought me a pair off ebay for £4.83 wink she was worried they might be cheap rubbish,

my mate has seen some in the lowery for sale as well £32.00, think he may go shopping tommorow,

thanks for all your inputs wink
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Brought a pair of tresspass pants a couple of weeks ago when I went to my local dry slope for £50, not sure how well they'll perform tho as I haven't had a chance to try them out on snow yet; it's made with tresspass' own water/wind proof yet breathable technology called "tres-tex" supposedly... oh well time will tell!

Oh and they look funky as well, sort of a white/grey camo print design Very Happy

Note to self:- Must leave wallet at home when going to the dry slope / ski shops. rolling eyes
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Used tresspass gear for years and it has performed well
There kit is not as cheep as it used to be they seem to have push up prices since they started their own shops
My favorite is a one pice suit but there was a thread on that last year
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy