Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

New Years Eve - Levi Lapland

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Will be arriving in Levi on the afternoon of New Years eve and having never been there can anyone suggest where to spend the evening ???
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Somewhere warm!

Seriously, with windchill its about -40 so wrap up, family went there and had to stay in all the time as it was just too cold!

A
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hey there!

I too am off to Levi on New Year's Eve, but it's my fourth time there. We have never stayed in - we love it! We dress up really warm and just go for it - you can call in anywhere for a warm and a hot drink. I have known it down to -45 windchill, but there's something quite exotic about that, don't you think? Laughing One year it was hovering between -10 and 0 pretty much the whole week and we felt really warm! Cool . I know there are firewor5ks at the bottom of the front slopes at midnight, and all of the bars and hotels have entertainment on NYE.

Where are you staying?

Sarah
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi Sarah/Bore Da

We were hoping to stay at the Levi Log Cabins but we couldn' get in there so have settled for the Levi Chalets. Not exactly nice looking as the log cabins, but still it is only somewhere to sleep as we will we out all day. At least it has a log fire and a sauna.

I'm soooooo excited about going, anyway would think I am 9 not 29!!! We've booked two trips and are hoping to get some good skiing done as it is our 2nd skiing trip. Will have to make sure my boyfriend and I take our welsh rugby tops!!! then you will be able to spot us a mile off - sado:-)

Someone mentiond in another forum to go to the Crazy Reindeer?? Will defintley keep an eye out for the fire works and hopefully the 1st place we go in will be good enough to spend the rest of the evening there.....

Where are you staying???
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi Ann. We are staying at Chalet North Star (where we have stayed for the last 3 years!). Are you flying from Bristol? If so - we are probably on the same flight. I'm not sure about the nightlife as we tend to stay in (we are catered) but we will be at the front slopes for the fireworks. There's loads going on. You need to check out the website http://www.levi.fi/pages/index.php?id=1&language=eng_win as it will tell you absolutely everything you need to know,as well as having some great webcams. It says on there everything about the entertainment for NYE.

Speak to you soon

Sarah
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Yeah we are flying from Bristol - small world...... we'll have to meet up when we're there for som mulled wine....... or a hot choclate. I hope it isn't as cold as everybody says.

We're not out to party all night, god I'd never get up in the mornings!!!! We'll be knackered after a day's skiing etc.
We're just looking to make the most of New Years eve and having never been before or having a few days under our belt to establish some good places am just looking for a good idea. Guess as we're self catering we will be pretty familiar with the best places to go by the end.

I live on that web site, practically looking at the web cams every day!!!! Will make a point of actually looking at some of the other pages.

We've booked two excursions - huskies and snowmobiling, is there anything else you would really recommend we should do????
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy