Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

St. Anton non-skiing activities

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
What is there to be done in St. Anton other than ski and party? There will likely be a day that I take off on my week there so I would love some suggestions. I will not have a car, so things in the immeidate area are best. Likewise, inexpesive is a plus also.
Thanks.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Train to Innsbruck or Bregenz.

Theres is a Outdoor Pool & Sauna Complex.

http://www.arlberg-well.com/

Take the Bus to Lech & or Zurs and just soak up the atmosphere with the rich & famous.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
A long lunch at the Arlberg Hospitz. Ask them to show you the wine cellar - a few million quids worth of swill down there.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
there is the skiing museum, al least it was there in 1998, when I was there. Hannes Schneider is the local hero.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Bode Swiller, second that! But if you're not into drinking and eating then I would head out to Innsbruck for the day.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
stanton wrote:
Train to Innsbruck or Bregenz.

Take the Bus to Lech & or Zurs and just soak up the atmosphere with the rich & famous.
Innsbruck is mediaeval and baroque, and beautiful. I've not been to Bregenz.
You can ski most of the way to Lech via Zurs (All the way if you a good off-piste skier).
The Hospitz Alm (at St Christoph - part of the ski area), has a famous ( and, I admit, expensive) restaurant, but also a slide down to the basement toilets which has to be done, even if you don't need to pee. (Bode Swiller I assume that is the same place as your Arlberg Hospitz?
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
snowball, yes, I'm getting the hotel confused with the restaurant... that's alcohol for you. The wine cellar (if they'll let you in there) is a must though. A 28,000 Euro bottle of claret anyone?

fs2k2isfun, I don't know when you're going but, if it is pre-Christmas, the Christmas market in Innsbruck is well worth a visit (very festive and atmospheric). Then there's the Olympic ski jump to go and stand atop looking down onto the graveyard. Worth getting a tour guide as there's more to Innsbruck than most realise.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Thanks a lot. We will be there shortly after Christmas until after New Years. Most important to us is the cost, we are trying to make this trip as low budget as possible. Is there a rodelbahn for use in the evening?
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Yes theres is a Rodelbahn (long one) but its dependent on snow & weather condtions if its open.

This was last season

http://cms.stantonamarlberg.com/userfiles/PDFs/Rodel%20Info%20E%2005-06.pdf

Theres also the Welness Park ninearby Pettneu

http://www.wellnesspark-arlberg.at/indexset.html

To be honest St Anton & low budget do not mix especially at Xmas rolling eyes
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy