Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Low Cost Flights from Scotland

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
From Glasgow or Edinburgh to Geneva starting this winter with flyglobespan.

20kgs checked baggage allowance and skis or a board £10 per sector but should be prebooked and up to 10 kgs.

A rather odd timetable with many flights arriving in Geneva in the evening - resort transfers could be tricky.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
kuwait_ian, making use of cheap/available slots?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
skanky, guess so. But if you can get to your resort in the evening, the possible advantage is an extra day skiing at the end of the holiday as the return flight is also very late. This only happens with the Glasgow flights. Edinburgh ones are mornings only. Curiouser and curiouser - a couple of the Edinburgh Friday flights go via Glasgow !! But the fares are pretty low. If you live up North, could be a useful addition to the available carriers.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
kuwait_ian, Im on a flight out to Alicante in a few weeks from Glasgow that goes via Edinburgh, I guess they need to fill the flight up somehow!? And going up in the air for 10mins to get to Edinburgh does seem a bit silly but It must be viable I spose!?

I saw the Globespan flights to Geneva and the one I picked was £60 return- not bad, as I usually cant get to Heathrow for much less than that!
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Nadenoodlee, at least Glasgow to Edinburgh you are going in the right direction Wink Wink Have a good time in Alicante.

World's Shortest Scheduled Flight
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Nadenoodlee, maybe it just taxis down the M8?

kuwait_ian, do you get inflight service?
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Inflight Service? If you mean getting scowled at by the Cabin Crew and paying £5 for a minky sarnie and a nasty coffee- then yes you do!
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I think skanky was joking about the Orkney Hop. Maybe the steward does the Minute Waltz for inflight entertainment.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Nadenoodlee, kuwait_ian, I was joking about the Orkney hop. Eddie Izzard used to do a gag about short hop flight where the pilot turned round and offered biscuits around as the inflight service. I'm not sure there's even be time for that on this flight. The inflight film would be about 2/3 of an episode of Bod.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
kuwait_ian, a minute? Ample time to sink a couple of Highland Park single malts....
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
This is a Glasgow to Edinburgh flight PG, it'll be full of buckfast drinking neds! ( and then me at the back keeping my english mouth shut) Inflight entertainment will be the argument and subsequent grounding of the flight after a (I guarantee you) breach of the no smoking ban
snow report
 brian
brian
Easyjet are doing Newcastle to Geneva now as well.

Again, it's a late evening return so a full day's skiing on the way home. I got returns at the end of January for 42 quid per person and they take skis for free.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy