Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

More Easyjet Flights up for Grabs

Poster: A snowHead
Sleasy Jet have just (well Friday afternoon) released the rest of their winter schedule. Not cheap mind. Feb Half term Sunday - Sunday = Shock , £240.
I knew I shouldn't have booked hols and flight seperately.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Flights from Luton and Stansted are still only booking up to October, but flights from Liverpool are now released.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Newcastle-Geneva now online, some real bargains to be had. Sarge, our half-term still has low rates.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Helen, when's your half term ? Ours is 14th Feb.
Just re checked the LP - Gen flight that I booked last night. Now up to £300 ! Also checked a mid week - mid week trip in Feb, would have cost something like £13 out and £9 back. I think a holiday without the kids may be called for !
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Have you thought of flying from Leeds Bradford Sarge? The budget outfit http://www.jet2.com had some good rates last year on their new Geneva route....
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
U - that site of PG's is logging the referral from snowHeads (see the URL). Go rattle your collection box at them Wink

Last edited by You'll need to Register first of course. on Sat 17-07-04 10:30; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
On Jet2, Leeds Bradford to Geneva .... just picked Feb 2005 dates at random.

Leaving Sunday 13th : £49 one-way
Coming back Saturday 26th : £19

Total £68 + tax. Not bad!
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Sarge, not all of the flights are available. There have still to release their schedule for certain places in October e.g. Luton to Geneva.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Sarge, our kids have half term a week earlier, irrelevant though as we are going to Whistler a month later, and can't book until we know if we have our own apartment or not by then.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
£68 ! D'OH
A lesson for next year. I must make a note of that.
Leeds Brad isn't that far and a Travelodge near by would be less than EZjets flights. Oh well, it's paid for now and will be forgotten by February.
Helen. Whistler, wow, that will be great. Went there about 10years ago, quite late in the season, but still had plenty of snow. Will U have the guts for the Soudan ? Couloir - as they say over there, No Guts, No Glory.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Sarge, probably not, unless easiski can work miracles in a 2 hour lesson on Les Deux Alpes glacier in 2 weeks time. We were discussin ski technique and our faults during dinner on Friday-apparently I traverse too much, Hubby sticks his bum out and crouches, according to our charming children anyway.
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Managed to book for 2nd week in January...flying Liverpool - Basel and returning Geneva - Liverpool for £47 and a long weekend in March Liverpool - Basel return for £33. The bargains are out there!!
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Not all the flights are on sale yet. I'm still getting the old "on sale till October" sign for Zurich flights.
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
The bargains are there, no doubt, but with 2 kids in school and the Mrs also a teacher, I'm afraid I'll be lynched if I go during term time without them.....but I think it may be worth it !

Snowball, what resorts are relatively close to Zurich ? I go via Z on the way to work, so may look at an extended stop over !
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Sarge, not as cheap as Jet2 but we flew to Zurich with Swiss at half-term this year for under £200 each. Mate did it with BA for a similar amount. EJ are cheaper at quieter times of the year.

a reasonable number of resorts close (timewise) to Zurich, such as Hoch-y-brig, Lenzetheide, Flims/Laax/Falera, Flumserberg, even Arosa and Davos are reachable by train in a couple of hours(ish). Try www.sbb.ch - also check out the ski/rail packages they do.

Finally, we found that going half-term it was generally cheaper and availability was better avoiding France and esp. going to a resort that wasn't a big destination for Brits. We got a great/cheap chalet in Laax through their tourist office.

Luckily though, we no longer have to go at half-term so we'll again have free reign of the selection.
ski holidays
Well, Sarge, there is a regular express bus service to St Anton, but its a long transfer. There are a couple of closer airports but not with cut-price flights (in fact very expensive flights).
snow report
Well, Sarge, there is a regular express bus service to St Anton, but its a long transfer. There are a couple of closer airports but not with cut-price flights (in fact very expensive flights).
snow conditions
St Anton by train is a pleasant trip - but 4 hours-ish to Zurich or Munich.

I guess Innsbruck would be quicker - if there is a cheap flight there. But the flights to there can be unreliable. On a trip to St Anton I once waited 12 hours at Gatwick - only to be flown to Munich, and then bussed to St Anton, because of the weather.
snow report
Another winter seats batch released today... including Belfast or Gatwick to Nice, (Isola 2000 trip?) and Gatwick Toulouse (for the Pyrenees)...
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy