Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snow in the sunday papers

Poster: A snowHead
For any of you who haven't made it to the newsagents yet, The Observers entire travel section (Escape) is devoted to ski-ing and all things snow related. Clothes, hidden resorts, the bottom and the top end of the price range, skis (from Martin Bell), Japan, Bansko, avalanches, singles chalets...
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Nice one Hoppo I'm off out shortly to purchase a copy.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hoppo, thanks, me too! Very Happy
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
or read it here

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/travel/story/0,,1889584,00.html

and here

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/travel/story/0,,1889591,00.html

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/travel/story/0,,1890112,00.html

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/travel/story/0,,1890047,00.html

aint Google alerts clever Laughing

Last edited by You need to Login to know who's really who. on Sun 8-10-06 9:38; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
boredsurfin, Then I won't have anything for lighting my fire in 2 weeks time Confused
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
IncogSkiSno wrote:
boredsurfin, Then I won't have anything for lighting my fire in 2 weeks time Confused

That's what junk mail is for.................................. Laughing
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
boredsurfin, Return to sender - much more fun Twisted Evil
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Too Late, News of The World is on the door mat!
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hoppo, Too late - just struggled back from the shop with The Sunday Times & the 2 labs! Not going back!
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
geri, Haven't you trained them to carry your papers yet?

I don't take my dog to the shops as I won't leave her outside, as a few dogs have been stolen Confused Sad isn't it? Sad
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Hoppo, though, like boredsurfin, I had been tipped by Google Alerts about some of the articles, you prompted me to potter down to the newsagent; thanks. It's a great supplement - and I see Martin Bell likes Scott Missions too. Now where can I get them at a discount?
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
boredsurfin, Thanks. Some good articles.

I particularly like the article on cheap Three Valleys by bus. Not everybody is flush with funds and that could be useful. It did not sound too bad - but only a journalist would then blow an extra 80 euros on a meal (or say they did).

I will not be buying any newspapers as I can read enough extracts on the web. The big ones are just time stealers.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
The Chemmy Alcott article brings back fantastic memories - Gers is one of my favourite funs in the whole world too - apart from being amazing it's also the place where my smug (17 years old at the time) brother admitted to me (13 yrs old at the time) that I am a better skier than him!
He then tried to kill me off piste by making me jump off a small cliff!
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
boredsurfin, you missed out the dissemination step tho' wink
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
thanks for the heads up Hoppo, I'll nip on to the shop now. Never usually buy Sunday papers meself, but as I can't carry the PC to the toilet I'll get a copy.

IncogSkiSno, I tie my children up with the dog - no way will anyone pinch that lot.
ski holidays
marc gledhill, wot? No laptop with wi-fi? Toofy Grin
ski holidays
achilles wrote:
marc gledhill, wot? No laptop with wi-fi? Toofy Grin

Nah, I'm too tight to buy that sort of kit. Would be a waste of beer tokens.
ski holidays
IncogSkiSno, No dog thefts from outside Emery Down post office yet that I've heard of! Hope it stays that way! Very Happy
Toby still slobbers too much to try it & Bilbo would eat it! rolling eyes
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy