Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Work

Poster: A snowHead
Why is it that us (new and old, amateurs and novices) snowHead's seem to spend more and more time devoted to checking out the gucci kit and chatting about clouds than work? I've been caught many a time on the net (like i am now) at work, not being very productive and trying to work out where I'm going to fall over this winter.

Rob (a new snowHead )
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I think you're going to fit in just fine around here Wink
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
robert_dorling, ...work is a distraction to snowHead 's......
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
BernardC, specially if work involves you sitting in front of an internet ready computer all week!!!!! Cool
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
robert_dorling wrote:
BernardC, specially if work involves you sitting in front of an internet ready computer all week!!!!! Cool

Welcome to my world, Robert!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
robert_dorling, Remember to register your interest here.... http://www.snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=15689#434524

.....it's the de facto 'fall over' who's..who....location of 2006/2007.... Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Work is a four letter word Very Happy
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
amazing how many snowHead visit here and chat while at work..very naughty
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
robert_dorling, I am here to avoid revising - how pathetic, I know (I decided to study whilst on maternity leave). I have an exam on fri 13th (v.apt) and so am studiously avoiding anything to do with revision.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Thats why I love snowHead's so much, it gives me the opportunity to escape the poop, non skiing life I have at work!
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
robert_dorling, you are not a fighter controller though are you?????!!! looking at snowHead instead of that GR4 hurtling towards norwich!! oh well, the town needs a facelift.
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
rpft@rpft.co.uk wrote:
robert_dorling, you are not a fighter controller though are you?????!!! looking at snowHead instead of that GR4 hurtling towards norwich!! oh well, the town needs a facelift.

and if you were in a Dominie doing approaches to Cottesmore today you should have waved at me, I was sat under the flightpath waiting for a customer for the best part of an hour.
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
FenlandSkier, isn't that the plane the raf puts the beginners in? teaching them how not to puke?
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
It's this one. Not sure what it was doing at Cottesmore but it was taking some strange approach lines, the wind was playing merry hell with it as well.
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
FenlandSkier, thats the one - used to see them over coltishall - a friend told me they used them to 'show new pilots around'
snow report
robert_dorling wrote:
chatting about clouds

Sounds like you should also be visiting http://www.cloudappreciationsociety.org/ though they are not a very lively site. But perhaps it wouldn't be very apropriate if they were.
snow report
Cumulo-nimbus are quite loud.
snow report
You guys know more about planes than I do!!! How do I know your summer activities aren't plane spotting???? wink
ski holidays
robert_dorling wrote:
You guys know more about planes than I do!!! How do I know your summer activities aren't plane spotting???? wink

Winter as well, thee are airstrips at Val Thorens, Meribel and Courchevel (you can see it from La Plagne Toofy Grin )
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy