Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Flights from Coventry for weekend skiers

Poster: A snowHead
Budget airline (and its very budget - park in a field and potakabin terminal) Thompsons are offering great value and a good schedule for alpine weekends via Grenoble: Out 1700 from Coventry, Back Monday (Or Thursday for a really long weekend) 20.00 a snip at £20 each way. There must be a catch...

For one day away from work thats really good value.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
There's an interesting ski resort just near Grenoble called Chamrousse, where Killy won his 3 gold medals at the 1968 Winter Olympics. Good for a weekend, with some nice runs through the trees.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Martin Nicholas, THOMSON!! not THOMPSONS (I only rant as an ex employee and I have been brain washed- they will build a terminal soon- promise)
My mum has just flown with them to Valencia for £45 return and said they were fantastic- check in, board plane, arrive, no frills no waiting around no hassles. If you can get it at that price then go for it!!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Martin Nicholas, I couldn't even find Grenoble as a destination on the Thomson site Puzzled
The 'newsflash' just says:
Quote:
New Winter Routes Launch 13.07.2004 Thomsonfly.com winter routes which will include some great new destinations will go on sale on Thursday 15th July. (ie today)
Book early for the best prices.
.... but it doesn't say where to?
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
PG I got an e-mail from them yesterday promoting thier Grenoble route, they are flying out Friday evening 17.15, and presumably Saturday too, back Sunday, Monday Thursday and Saturday, the Monday and Thursday flights are at 20.00 - perfect for a weekend.
I have just got the link from another computer - very long so I hope it works [See Skanky's post below] rolling eyes
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
THOMPSON (sorry Nadenoodle)
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Damn! Try again
[url=See Skanky's post below[url/]
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Martin Nicholas, the "/" goes in front of the "url" in the final tag: /url
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Dyslexia is a terrible handicap... Thanks Skanky
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Nadenoodlee - ex-employee? You mean I might get to escape from here one day?!!
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Martin Nicholas wrote:
Budget airline (and its very budget - park in a field and potakabin terminal)

For one day away from work thats really good value.

Your not joking about the budget either.

We had a flight from there a couple of weeks ago. The place is tiny with 3 cabins Departures, "Snacks or Cafe" and the arrivals.

If you are driving there we found a garage about a mile away that uses it's lock-up pound for secure parking.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Although the Saint Geoirs airport is the 'wrong' side of Grenoble, it's still a bit closer than Lyon... so about an hour and forty minutes to Bourg Saint Maurice for example.

Definitely worth looking at for DIY holidays to the Savoie or Isère resorts.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
rob and sharon, as far as i'm aware coventry is the only airport in the country with a cattle-grid at the end of the runway. We grew up very close to Cov airport and were constantly disturbed by the monthly departures! Very Happy
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
alan empty, Ahh you too are trapped in the souless World of Tui!! - remember its also the world of smiles!!! Sad Sad
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
anyone know if they will be charging a ski surcharge ?
snow report
They are also flying to Salzburg - which means I can get there from both Birmingham and Coventry now on 'budget and go'! Wink
snow conditions
These guys should be flying from the new 'Robin Hood Airport of Doncater and Sheffield' starting early next year, which is great for me because it's on the same railway line that runs through my village! The airport is also going to be conveniently situated near the A1, M1 and East coast main railway line.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy