Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Cheap winter flights to Canada

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Quote:
Zoom Airlines has introduced low-cost flights to Canada this winter, allowing independent skiers and boarders to fly to the slopes at prices starting from £99 one-way including taxes for East Coast and £139 one-way for West Coast flights.

This article from IfYouSki
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
And from an earlier thread or two More on the same outfit.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
IMHO i still find Canadian Affair offers the best deals. The main advantage for me is that they offer flights from Manchester and have good upgrade options. I've booked premium class flights to Vancouver in October for £260 one way. Its £154 to fly economy.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I have just used flyzoom to source flights for next January and March to Vancouver. All looks good to me.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Did anyone ever travel with flyzoom, and if so how were they?

regards,

Greg
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
PG, I've seen these advertised, but how does this work in terms of a return flight? Is it possible to book tickets from a native Canadian site and enjoy the same deal?
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
We used zoom this year - when our Canadian Affair flights were cancelled and they rebooked us at no extra charge onto the more expensive (and non-stop and better times) zoom flight to Vancouver instead.
saxabar, Canadian version of site is http://www.flyzoom.ca/
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Okanagan, That's a bit cool. Return flight to native Cardiff is circa £130 for desired date. Why is it these sites try and blag us with one way deals, give us the whole shabazz and we're much more likely to take them rolling eyes
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
We've used zoom a lot to visit the inlaws and it's great - especially from Cardiff which (for us) avoids going the other way up the M4. The only affordable way of taking a family to see the grandparents.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I've used Zoom over the past 2 seasons to fly to Vancouver. Good service, food is OK, meeting expectations, given the price of the ticket.

No problems to report whatsoever. 767's.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
gregh, I was medivaced out of Calgary on a Zoom flight in February I had 3 seats to myself and sat along the seats after take off. The flight was as good as any other IMO when comparing to a charter food just as plastic but plane was clean no delays. I would definitely fly with them again.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy